Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

How do balmain jeans run generally? There's a pair on the ssense sale i have my eyes on if they continue to drop the price/how accurate are the measurement ssense posts for different items?

Thanks

$50

Messenger bag $20

That's for your lady right fammo:rolleyes:

I know you flashy splashy but wowzers.:rofl:
Nah they for me man, I like mickey mouse. Only ladies in my life right now are mom dukes, grandmama and sister. Don't got money or energy for another one :lol:

I'd rock em, them joints is fire. Some of y'all too worried about what people think of you. Be you fam. F everybody else.

yea, them pants are freakable....just depends on how its pulled off

Yup, rocking en a certain way will make em look good. Summer style of pants

Nice Alp.
thanks man

On my phone they looked like flowers. Now that I see they're Micky with kind of a scribble camo I can see how they could be freaked. But now I just wanna know why cotton Mickey pants were going for $750?[emoji]128565[/emoji]

On my phone they looked like flowers. Now that I see they're Micky with kind of a scribble camo I can see how they could be freaked. But now I just wanna know why cotton Mickey pants were going for $750?[emoji]128565[/emoji]
comme des garcons, their pieces are really expensive

Yup, I shouldn't have even checked... Ended up grabbing some black 01's. Tempted by some denim but not going to bite.

lol i always decide to slow things down during sale season. da temptation is real

Yup, I shouldn't have even checked... Ended up grabbing some black 01's. Tempted by some denim but not going to bite.

Lol I'm in the same boat. The vintage blue knee rips are in my cart but "I don't need them" is what I'm telling myself.

Lots of good items on sale though for those that really want stuff

@alp when u were  at DSM, did u notice if they had good stock of cactus plant flea market stuff?

@alp when u were at DSM, did u notice if they had good stock of cactus plant flea market stuff?
i think that stuff flies out the store. i went like a week after they started initially carrying it and they had almost nothing left

Ok, but no one would have a clue what cactus plant was if it wasn't for Pharell. No one would buy it if he wasn't wearing it all the time. She doesn't use new techniques, use different fabrics, etc. it's just printed shirts and hats. Same with all of Kanyes minions.

But everyone is free to rock whatever you like for whatever reason you like. Its not really high end though, so it doesn't belong here.

Back
Top Bottom