Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Winded up giving that yves salomon to my sister/mother [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I need a size 54 in them joints or crash diet plan and fit it next year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sister slash mother.

Hmm.

Never mind. I don't wanna know.

Yea my sister could wear it if she wants and my mother can wear it too, gave it to both of them for now. They are not the same person no incest here :lol:

tfw echau posts a fire pic of the grey SLP denim so you order a pair from Mr Porter but don't look at the product details and they ship you a 100% cotton pair :frown:

Burberry classic? What pieces ya copping that are classic outside of the silly scarf?

Straight full of it :lol:

Those Burberry trenchs with the plaid on the inside are a problem in the skreets

But Donning burberry like your birdman or sutton is a no no tho

Last edited:
Burberry trench >>>> burgundy suit supply. Just sayin

Cosign on this Burberry makes the best trench coat and that is probably the most iconic thing they make. Anybody who don't know the history of it or hasn't tried one on is missing out

I'm cool on they other stuff tho

Last edited:
anyone here own a canada goose parka ? it looks like the expidition runs big
I own the Chateau parka and it's a more slim cut design. The expedition does run large and is fairly boxy in it's design but it was designed with expeditions/exploring in mind so they are clearly more geared toward functionality than fashion forwardness. I feel you could easily size down one or maybe even two sizes if you want a slim fit.

You don't need the Expedition unless you live in Antarctica to be real. It's very boxy and bulky.
its the only one i really like in red . not really a fan of the chateau buttons but from what you guys are saying that may be the one i need 

i really love the langford but no red . only color i like in that is black

I own the Chateau parka and it's a more slim cut design. The expedition does run large and is fairly boxy in it's design but it was designed with expeditions/exploring in mind so they are clearly more geared toward functionality than fashion forwardness. I feel you could easily size down one or maybe even two sizes if you want a slim fit.
i aint gone front its purely cosmetic with me but i noticed they make a slimmer fit expedition now (sold out in my size) i guess for that reason . every pic i googled it does seem to fit crazy big 

Last edited:
Grabbed this for like 65% off. My first Junya piece. Cashmere. Quality is insane.

The barneys outlet it Woodbury has this

If I had to go with a Canada Goose, it would the Mantra. I know its big and whatnot, but it is def my fav out of their main line up of parkas.

Fellas,
How do Givenchy T-Shirts fit. I typically wear a M in all of shirts.. Would it be the same for Givenchy or do I need to size up or down?.

Fellas,
How do Givenchy T-Shirts fit. I typically wear a M in all of shirts.. Would it be the same for Givenchy or do I need to size up or down?.
Depends on what the cut is. They have cuban and Columbian fits. Cuban is a normal fit so go  TTS. Columbian is oversized, like ridiculously oversized. I'm a true size small and a size XS in the Columbian fit looks like a 4XL!

Depends on what the cut is. They have cuban and Columbian fits. Cuban is a normal fit so go  TTS. Columbian is oversized, like ridiculously oversized. I'm a true size small and a size XS in the Columbian fit looks like a 4XL!
Thanks!

Any chance this goes on sale? Or should I cop at retail? Need to see the dimensions of this in person before buying though

^ Those shawls are pretty big. I have the Life is Gucci shawl and it's dope. I paid retail and no regrets.

I'm also considering getting this one:

None of this stuff is going on sale though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom