Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Which NT'er is this?

Last edited:
Pick these up. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep or size up a size or two. I'll post some pics later. I can use some opinions.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for reminding me, I was planning on grabbing a couple when they hit that price range.

Damn, looking at the sale now & they got black leather harnesses available for $760+ in my size but I really wanted the exposed zippies FW13 pairs I've been watching on Grailed.

Does anyone know if they are still doing the return to the slimmer shaft on their boots?

Last edited:
can any give some insight to how the YSL Signature COURT CLASSIC SL/06 Sneaker fits? Fit comparison to Jordan 1's / Nike / Adidas? Thanks!

Got some newer things from the ssense sale. Been eyeing this flannel all season and happy I held out. It's pretty thin and a bit oversized so it works for summer.It is wrong that I was super excited that they sent it with a SLP hanger? lol Also picked up the destroyed denim. About 4 years late on that.

Last edited:
Got some newer things from the ssense sale. Been eyeing this flannel all season and happy I held out. It's pretty thin and a bit oversized so it works for summer.It is wrong that I was super excited that they sent it with a SLP hanger? lol Also picked up the destroyed denim. About 4 years late on that.

:pimp: at the denim. what size are those you got?

Back
Top Bottom