Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

cartiers
smokin.gif

RFX is always a gentle giant...
laugh.gif

Why yall hating on the dude?

On top of that I'm still trying to figure out what he does for a living...just curious is all.

quick fit pic, stepped out to my friends lingerie basketball game, hmm yea lol
D&G Jeans, Burberry Shirt and Belt.  Nike Air Yeezy

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Nice fit dluv & uhmmm.....you need to open a thread about that game
laugh.gif
but seriously
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Thanks man, psshh the @*@!@ on these girls, one was just redic, lol #`19, in shape, fine and body for days, just a beast.  a lot flat butts out there too haha. Another chick, #10, too fine with body but only time she saw the court was timeouts haha.. Wanted to talk to her, come to find out she was married
frown.gif
.  N i knew her husband but thought he was gay, had no idea.. I took a couple pics of my friend playing, didn't think to get but shots of the others smh.  

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Nice fit dluv & uhmmm.....you need to open a thread about that game
laugh.gif
but seriously
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Thanks man, psshh the @*@!@ on these girls, one was just redic, lol #`19, in shape, fine and body for days, just a beast.  a lot flat butts out there too haha. Another chick, #10, too fine with body but only time she saw the court was timeouts haha.. Wanted to talk to her, come to find out she was married
frown.gif
.  N i knew her husband but thought he was gay, had no idea.. I took a couple pics of my friend playing, didn't think to get but shots of the others smh.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think I would've been able to focus on the actual game
30t6p3b.gif

The shirt was 515 with tax. I bought it at the Galleria LV store in Houston. It's actually short sleeve lol. So I didn't take my jacket off that night haha.
But I do believe they make a long sleeve version. I've seen it in a very dark brownish greenish color.

was packing for Miami and stumbled on this joint....havent worn it in a long time

prob be up soon

photo5kk.jpg

definitely feeling the tie up there, nice to see some grown man in here. Congrats on 3 years.  Couple new Burberry pick ups, nothing special

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Oh, how can I forget about these OJ's, came in handy for me today......

296296924.jpg
so do u pay retail for your stuff or u get sweet deals?

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Can someone ID Chris Browns Varsity Jacket

Took me an hour of searching to find info on it right after that video came out, I fell in love with that jacket!
eek.gif

I tweeted AtriumNYC and they said it was released  last season and sold out.

It's a Panthers jacket. Here's the info on it http://www.dapperlou.com/...hers-varsity-jacket.html
pimp.gif

Thanks man

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Can someone ID Chris Browns Varsity Jacket

Took me an hour of searching to find info on it right after that video came out, I fell in love with that jacket!
eek.gif

I tweeted AtriumNYC and they said it was released  last season and sold out.

It's a Panthers jacket. Here's the info on it http://www.dapperlou.com/...hers-varsity-jacket.html
pimp.gif

Thanks man

No problem.  looked everywhere for it, eBay, the other forum site and didn't find anything. Looks like it won't ever restock either and I have a feeling the jacket is $500-$800 due to the simiar jacket being in that price range on their website. If you ever find it though, let me know cause it could be my size.

Authentic Check if no1 minds.. know y'all know your @%%+ on this typa @%%+..
Guy wants to trade me this YSL shirt.. im leaning more on the suspect side.. but ill let y'all decide

Originally Posted by kris479

Authentic Check if no1 minds.. know y'all know your @%%+ on this typa @%%+..
Guy wants to trade me this YSL shirt.. im leaning more on the suspect side.. but ill let y'all decide
Appears to be fake. Shirt seems to be too thick and the lettering should be felt. I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom