Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I missed out on these Balmain Flight leather from a year ago:

But it looks like Pierre Balmain is releasing a rehashed version:

I can get that jacket man, message me i'll hook you up.

Not sure where to post this but does anyone know where I can find a camo Prada wallet?

Blue camo is still available at NMs website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Prada...amo/prod154500502/?eVar4=You May Also Like RR

Here's the link to the green camo: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Prada-Camo-Wallet-Leather-Goods/prod108640015/
Go to the customer service section and pick chat, ask if they can store locate by giving them the item# and go from there.

Hope that helps.

RFX, I remember you purchasing the Rogue Moto Cross Jeans

I am thinking about purchasing the Olive jeans...I need to know the fitting...

Being that it's a slim fit...Do I need to size up? I truly wear a 34, but if it's skin tight, I need to size up because of my thighs.

Are these still available on Nordies' site?

Weren't they on Gilt not too long ago?

Pierre Balmain is also coming out with this leather for FW13, another copy of the mainline jacket.

Thanks but 50 might too big. I'm usually a 34/44, maybe a 36/46 with Balmains very slim fit.

heres the measurements for 50

50 shoulder> 16.5 waist> 38.5 Back length> 23.5 chest> 38 sleeve length> 34.5

SIZE & FIT
Italian sizing
Small to size; take two sizes up
Tailored for a slim fit
Fitted in the arms and at the chest

If you want it message me i'll send pics and stuff

Is anyone located in LA?

I'm heading there for the oscars and have never been during this time of year...Its snowing here in Canada. How's the weather there? Whats appropriate to wear?

Is anyone located in LA?

I'm heading there for the oscars and have never been during this time of year...Its snowing here in Canada. How's the weather there? Whats appropriate to wear?

Sunny but chilly. Coldest is probably high 40's (which is nothing to you) and warmest in the mid 70's, might be warmer since Cali weather has been really weird lately. Not sure if there are any incoming rain though.

How's the sizing on these? TTS?

i'm a 34x32 in most pants.

The rogue moto denim has more stretch to them than I thought. I'm usually a 29 or 30 depending on designer, so I went with 30 just to be safe. They are a little loose around the waist and a bit loose (after a few wears) throughout the leg.

I'm 5'8, 150 btw.

I still haven't gotten mine yet. Should be here tomorrow.

Tom Ford suit no the same one I posted up above. The bow tie is velvet, shoes Gucci from the tom ford era. All clothing was made to measure.

heres the measurements for 50

50 shoulder> 16.5 waist> 38.5 Back length> 23.5 chest> 38 sleeve length> 34.5

SIZE & FIT
Italian sizing
Small to size; take two sizes up
Tailored for a slim fit
Fitted in the arms and at the chest

If you want it message me i'll send pics and stuff
i ordered a Balmain denim shirt and it's WAY TOO small!! It's a size 40....what is a size 44 or 46 equivalent to because i can probably exchange?

idk my measurements but for the cheap brands like H&M and Topman I get size MEDIUM.

thanks for the replies!

also....good looking on that rogue link! i've been wanting to order those olive pants too since RFX posted pics months ago but i'm not sure about sizing!

RFX, I remember you purchasing the Rogue Moto Cross Jeans

I am thinking about purchasing the Olive jeans...I need to know the fitting...

Being that it's a slim fit...Do I need to size up? I truly wear a 34, but if it's skin tight, I need to size up because of my thighs.

These look great. Want a pair myself

Back
Top Bottom