Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

copied you Kevin 8) wasted no time wearing this, despite 90° LA weather

Good choice Murphy. I think this jacket is timeless classic! Did you really wore it outside already lol??

:x I'm sweating just thinking about you wearing that jacket. It was scorching here yesterday.

^ Looks great. Couldn't you take the varsity into a tailor and get the shoulders
I also like these Giles and Brother railroad spike cuff

That's what I wear now. A friend put me onto them last summer. Kind of cool when I went by APC in SoHo right when APCYE 1 dropped and a worker there noticed the bracelet as he was wearing one also. Think he was telling me something that at the time it wasn't available in many places, he was shocked I bought mine in Toronto.

^ ^ ^
Yah, popularity got them more retails stores selling them. Barneys.com has them now.

As for tailoring, never EVER ask the tailor to alter the shoulder, it is very difficult and often gets messed up outside of highly trained tailors. This also pertains to suits, leathers, almost everything really. It also cost a lot and the risk of it messing up is too high. I do not recommend it at all.

Size 30, I bought em

They fit fine imo in the waist. Everywhere else its the tightest pair of jeans I've owned so just gonna have to get used to it. Struggled like a fool to take them off :lol:

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting the railroad bracelet

How will I be able to make it got my wrist?

Sorry for the silly question

You just slip them on sideways by the opening on the thinnest part of your wrist.

Not sure if that makes sense. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom