Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I have tiny wrists too, it's like 6.5" circumference. :wow:

I settled for this.. Burberry Jacket

This jackets pretty good, it went on sale for 50% and no one was scooping up any sizes so I waited for deeper discount and once that hit it sold out. :lol:

I saw a music video with the singer wearing that jacket too, can't remember which one it was though.

RFX

Did u cop the Kanye putty khakis?

I'm wondering of they'll look stupid stacked

I haven't been happy w my tailor recently so idk if I'd risk getting them hemmed

RFX

I haven't been happy w my tailor recently so idk if I'd risk getting them hemmed

No, can't decide if I want them or just wait just because I've been reading lots of "wait too big, hem too small" complaints.

anyone own a pair of rlx pants? if so how do they fit and how tall are you

Their fits differ, just like other pants they have regular and slim fit versions.

Long story  but to make it short I survived an attempt on my life where I was caught off guard and took a couple rounds but managed to get away. Nothing gangster about it at all tho, it is just life and I am blessed to still be living it. Thanks for the love on the gear I recently posted I def enjoy the post in this forum. Keep it going.

Long story but to make it short I survived an attempt on my life where I was caught off guard and took a couple rounds but managed to get away. Nothing gangster about it at all tho, it is just life and I am blessed to still be living it. Thanks for the love on the gear I recently posted I def enjoy the post in this forum. Keep it going.

Das wassup. thx for sharing.

$70 @ H&M
1zqeqvn.jpg
2uhsf0o.jpg

:lol: Nah, didn't buy it, fit is terrible and quality is just bad.

Was just surprised, thought I was at Zara for a second there.

Last edited:
RFX

I think they look good stacked bc they are very much a canvas material...like not very formal looking

If anyone got the stonewashed kanye jeans in a 30 and would like to trade for a 31 I'll throw in a free gift lol(yet to be determined)

SLP + raf pick up

raf shirt was on sale on tres bien I think I got it for $120

these bikers I ordered from ssense and theyre the same size but feel even tighter than the pair I tried on in store :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom