Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

@shin3314  - i went with the same size as SLP and balmain bikers 

there's a lot of stretch in the material tho so if you wanted to go for the lenny kravitz leather / jeggings look you could prob downsize from your SLP / balmain size and be ok

on where to cop for less than retail - maxfields has them for 900 (vs the 960 retail everywhere else).  not sure if anyone got thru on the barney's employee code to cop at 600, but i used a farfetch refer-a-friend code to cop for 865

@pic9809  - Did you get the MX1 jeans?  SLP fits true to size and balmain usually fits 1-2 size bigger than SLP .

Last edited:
I know everyone's dollar is worth different to each other but these prices are getting out of control. $1000 jeans are becoming a norm which is scary.

I know everyone's dollar is worth different to each other but these prices are getting out of control. $1000 jeans are becoming a norm which is scary.
It just depends if you are ready for that high end life lol. Most normal folks prob completely content with Levi's or Lucky's or whatever.

I only started dabbling in last year and might be pulling the trigger on some FW14 SLP crash soon but for a "deal". Not ready for 1k...yet

I think just about anyone even if it's not a lot of money for them can say 1k for jeans is nuts. There's no justification for the price. If there was I would be fine with it.

$1000 jeans are definitely not the norm, don't be deceived by what is posted in these threads because in the end we are still in the minority here.

Outside of these thread, many still see $300 jeans as overpriced.

I mean if you really think about it, $1k jeans are on the same level as $5k outerwear. There are $500-$1k tees out there that is much more difficult to rationalize but as I've always stated, luxury items just can't be a rational purchase. You just got to buy it because you like/want it, that's what it;s always going to be, a want and almost never a need.

the biggest mistake i've ever fallen for was assuming that high end, because of price would be exponentially better than cheaper counterparts.

boooooooooy was that a reality check lol

Is the 30% code still valid? Where do I enter the code? Would like to pick up those black/white SLP highs

$200 APC denim is about as high as I will go

Offers everything I want in my denim (quality, fit, construction)

I am 100% content with N&F for black denim. Actually re-upped on a pair of the black power stretch and turned my original pair to knee rips.

But for light wash, distressed? No one rips denim like Hedi. Hoping to close a deal on a pair this weekend :smile:

I am 100% content with N&F for black denim. Actually re-upped on a pair of the black power stretch and turned my original pair to knee rips.

But for light wash, distressed? No one rips denim like Hedi. Hoping to close a deal on a pair this weekend
smile.gif
Hedi?

Aware me brah.

Lucky, seems like some on SF got some orders shipped too while most were cancelled, especially on SLP orders.
He's definitely the first i read from NT, i thought they all got cancelled for a faulty code??

Last edited:
They are on my IG page, you should be able to tell since a few items are Barney exclusive lol. :tongue:

pre-order stuff got cancelled though.

Last edited:
SO what's the story on these?

According to sireconsulting they're SLP A/W '15...they clearly aren't on the site under A/W '15 collection. Any info? because those are waaaaaaaaay better than those two $850 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom