Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

couple more pics
41DDQDU.png
mRADvjS.png

I'm not a big fan of suede but that coat is nice. And looks good on you.

My coat came in...Nothing special.

rfx45 rfx45 the jacket looks great on you! However, if you're not the panning on layering at all or wearing thicker sweaters with it, I'd go a size down I think.

Yah, no layering outside of a thin sweater. I might just keep the 46 if I can't find a 44 to try.

Has anybody spotted the jacket in a 44 based in the US with easy returns? I've only seen SSense carry it but it is hell to return to them plus it's so expensive.

@marmourjr, blkdnm(?) looks good. Need obligatory fit pic though.

Last edited:
That BLK jacket is nice for its sale price. That model makes me look like I have football pads on though

blk dnm is definitely nice and worth it at a deep discount. don't think I've ever posted this here but I got it for 1/3rd the retail iirc. not the best but not the worst either, nice for the price though, it's practically a leather denim jacket style/leather shirt.

MHRPOMF.png

blk dnm is definitely nice and worth it at a deep discount. don't think I've ever posted this here but I got it for 1/3rd the retail iirc. not the best but not the worst either, nice for the price though, it's practically a leather denim jacket style/leather shirt.

MHRPOMF.png
Damn that's nice.

Yeah it's BLK DNM, RFX.  I'll post a fit pic when it starts to get warmer.  Atlanta is blazing right now.

Anyone here own any raf simons x sterling ruby denim, shirts, etc. That they are looking to part with? (interested in anything 48-50 in denim, 46-48 shirts, S-M)

Thanks

MHRPOMF.png
This is dope I can't lie!!!

jeezzz. the SLP jeans I ordered are only now leaving Germany for the US.

they've been held up in Saulheim since the 11th. Now exported from Frankfurt as of today :smh:

private seller indeed and yes, very odd that Germany versus US.

basically just leads me to believe that it'll get caught up even more once stateside :lol:.

and I purchased FW14 I believe. what would these be? crash or destroyed or just distressed. too much to keep up with lol

private seller indeed and yes, very odd that Germany versus US.

basically just leads me to believe that it'll get caught up even more once stateside
laugh.gif

and I purchased FW14 I believe. what would these be? crash or destroyed or just distressed. too much to keep up with lol
A, these are dope man! Is this the pair you got?

Back
Top Bottom