Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Since I couldn't afford a Yeezy szn 1 camo tee, I made one myself using al audi al audi 's favorite clothing brand

Lol bro all you did was cut the sleeves on the Sup crew that just dropped??

Props for cutting your Preme though lol. You buy it a size larger than needed I assume also.....

Last edited:
Lol bro all you did was cut the sleeves on the Sup crew that just dropped??

Props for cutting your Preme though lol. You buy it a size larger than needed I assume also.....
trolololol

Instagram, can you post a fit pic? I was actually thinking about it the other day but I wasn't brave enough. :nerd:

Louis Vuitton guys!

I honestly never shop at LV for some reason as i've always been more of a Prada guy but I was wondering...

When you buy say a wallet, are you able to get them to put your initials on it? I heard it was free but thought there'd be a charge for it!

Thanks

I don't know about wallets but I know that luggage tags are free to heat stamp. I think you mayhave to pay for personalization on other pieces, similar to Goyard. I've seen some pretty bad heat stamping done by LV though so be cautious. I've actually had my luggage tags redone due to error on their part a couple times.

Instagram, can you post a fit pic? I was actually thinking about it the other day but I wasn't brave enough. :nerd:

I'll have someone take a pic later. I only have a bad selfie right now lmao

Louis Vuitton guys!

I honestly never shop at LV for some reason as i've always been more of a Prada guy but I was wondering...

When you buy say a wallet, are you able to get them to put your initials on it? I heard it was free but thought there'd be a charge for it!

Thanks
They do, but not for every type of leather. I can confirm that they do the damier leather, and for free:

good look. ima wait and try for the grey bomber though...they have the green one but im pretty exhausted off the whole olive fatigue color

I liked the olive bomber, but living in Florida i wouldnt be able to wear it enough to justify the price. I did cop the grey hoody and grey tee so far though. contemplating on the shacket next week. definitely going for the shorts though

Haha @CH03
 I just found this post by you in the adidas boost thread "

"nice response man; really helpful. Bet you feel a lot better about yourself.

Anybody who actually has something constructive to say, please feel free to respond."

Aw. U got me.

The L17 from the permanent collection and the "Lace up motorcycle jacket" from the surf sound collection are the ones I'm looking at. Thanks

I never tried the laced up one but the L17 are True to size to me, I'm usually a medium and 48 fit well a can do light layering, 46 if I want a tight fit with no layering. FYI I'm 5'10 and around 155lbs

A

I get how Fear of God isn't your thing, but no love for this brand at all?

Like wow man.....we all like what we like obviously.

Last edited:
I picked up this 3rd collection piece I've been scoping for a long time:

I'm not a huge fan of the side slits with the zippers, so this sweater was essential. Now that I think of it all the fog hoodies/sweaters I own are the side slit w/o zipper ones...

Last edited:
How do the L01s and L17 fit? Do they differ every season (e.g. size, material, fit)? On MrP it says to size up for those with broad shoulders. Whoever owns one, what size do you normally get and what did you end up with?

Which brands have comfortable and well fitting basic tees? I was thinking of JE, FOG, or Alexander Wang. 
Yeah you've got the right idea. John Elliott is probably the best way to go because its almost always available and the pricing won't break you if you decide to buy quite a few at once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom