Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Starting to see a lot of Grunge custom work, must be a new thing in Tokyo

Just copped some visvims off end. Has anyone had to pay duties from stuff they bought off the website?

That FOG "Heart Shaped Box" tee is awesome. But wearing it with those shoes is overkill

Last edited:
Reactions: God

What's the quality like? Soft? The only balmain tees I've been able to find have logos on them. Do you have a link to plain tees?
It's Balmain so of course it's of the highest quality. Extremely soft! The softest Tees I've ever felt actually.

Last edited:
Got in the Saint Laurent flannel on Wednesday and finally had a moment to take a few photos. First thoughts were the pattern on it it really pops and stands out. Feels really comfortable too. It's an over sized fit which I'm not really into but this one seems to fit really well. It's fit well in the shoulders and arms. It's really long which I didn't like at first but I'll get used to it. Anywway on to some pics. Somehow I manage to always wear the same jeans each time I want to take a photo. lol

Last edited:
That looks really nice. Good fit, I wore the black/red one recently. I dint know of these even be called "flannels", so light and airy

Got in the Saint Laurent flannel on Wednesday and finally had a moment to take a few photos. First thoughts were the pattern on it it really pops and stands out. Feels really comfortable too. It's an over sized fit which I'm not really into but this one seems to fit really well. It's fit well in the shoulders and arms. It's really long which I didn't like at first but I'll get used to it. Anywway on to some pics. Somehow I manage to always wear the same jeans each time I want to take a photo. lol
Flannel is fire man... Ripped.

http://www.arnodefrance.com/

I came across this brand. It's like a French Fear of God to me
Stay far away from this brand. I bought a leather jacket (they tried to replicate SLP L17) from them about a year ago and the quality was dirt cheap. To this day I honestly have no idea if they used real leather or cardboard due to how super stiff and odd fitting it was. Unfortunately, along with the leather jacket I also bought both their bombers (olive, black) and was really disappointed because all they did was place a bomber bulk order from fabrixquare (at the time they had the olive & black bomber in stock, a FOG replica) and sewed their logo onto it. I know because I previously purchased one from fabrixsquare and compared them alongside each other. They were EXACTLY the same (measurements, stitches, materials). I felt scammed since I paid $60 for the one on fabrixquare and $170 for arnodefrance. The only item I liked was their tee. Very soft and comfortable. Their logo is what got me! 

TL;DR : Got ripped off by Arnodefrance

I sold both bombers and the perfecto jacket. 

Only sizes they had were X-S and M-L lol.

Last edited:
Stay far away from this brand. I bought a leather jacket (they tried to replicate SLP L17) from them about a year ago and the quality was dirt cheap. To this day I honestly have no idea if they used real leather or cardboard due to how super stiff and odd fitting it was. Unfortunately, along with the leather jacket I also bought both their bombers (olive, black) and was really disappointed because all they did was place a bomber bulk order from fabrixquare (at the time they had the olive & black bomber in stock, a FOG replica) and sewed their logo onto it. I know because I previously purchased one from fabrixsquare and compared them alongside each other. They were EXACTLY the same (measurements, stitches, materials). I felt scammed since I paid $60 for the one on fabrixquare and $170 for arnodefrance. The only item I liked was their tee. Very soft and comfortable. Their logo is what got me! 

TL;DR : Got ripped off by Arnodefrance

I sold both bombers and the perfecto jacket. 

Only sizes they had were X-S and M-L lol.

:smh:

Great info!!!!

That's why I love forums before I purchase anything in life.

Very true indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom