Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Highly doubt a brand like FoG will be relevant 2-3 years from now.

That's why I'm careful as to what brands I invest my money in. I'm just very particular as to items I now buy, making sure it's stuff I'll wear years down the line. That's why for FoG, even though I love the line, I just got the bomber and that's it.

Last edited:
That's why I'm careful as to what brands I invest my money in. I'm just very particular as to items I now buy, making sure it's stuff I'll wear years down the line. That's why for FoG, even though I love the line, I just got the bomber and that's it.
Love their bombers but just way too expensive for me. Can you see yourself wearing it years later though. I know right now bombers are like the "it" jacket style but this too shall pass. I'll probably just settle for the diffusion line Pacsun grey version that drops Wednesday

Last edited:
Love their bombers but just way too expensive for me. Can you see yourself wearing it years later though. I know right now bombers are like the "it" jacket style but this too shall pass. I'll probably just settle for the diffusion line Pacsun grey version that drops Wednesday

Well considering I was wearing bombers before it became trendy, yes I can see myself wearing it years down the line. It's a classic item that can be worn no matter how old you are. Luckily I didn't pay nowhere near retail for my FoG, so if I do decide I'm over it, I'll easily get my money back.

Just picked these up on SSENSE for $450 Canadian

52418M000033_1.jpg

I'm usually a 33 in Blk dmn and most designers, these fit true to size right? Thanks!
smokin.gif
Damn, they are not on sale in the us. :frown:

Got this scarf despite Kevs warning, found it for $150 and just couldn't resist because of the price and there really isn't any alternative for the look yet but damn Kev is right, thing is like a tumbleweed around your neck. :x Not sure how anyone could wear this for longer than five minutes and not want to just rip the skin off of their neck.
r5dlhjT.jpg

Last edited:
Lol I don't even wanna be "brolic" anymore lol

Funny how things change, this was a feeling before my accident also, so this isn't new.

slim dudes are winnings [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But ideally bein slim with lean mass > where you actually look like you go to gym but can style with no restrictions.
thats exactly why i dropped 40lbs.. being overly muscular, limits the High End clothing choices.. i still have a hard time with denim, thighs still need to lean up more.. but Lean Mass is where its at

Got this scarf despite Kevs warning, found it for $150 and just couldn't resist because of the price and there really isn't any alternative for the look yet but damn Kev is right, thing is like a tumbleweed around your neck. :x Not sure how anyone could wear this for longer than five minutes and not want to just rip the skin off of their neck.
r5dlhjT.jpg

lol, wear it more often and skin on your neck will thicken, you will get use to it haha. $150 is a steal though.

have you gotten used to yours yet Kev?

want the blk/red striped beanie too, hopefully it doesn't feeling wear a birds next on my head

there's got to be a similar scarf out there with the same pattern, no?

Last edited:
Not of the same length and width, what makes it awesome is that it's uber long and narrow (about 6", looks more rock-star-ish if it makes sense, I might be thinking of Steven Tyler?) and the stripes just sets it off.

If anybody find a good alternative, please let me know.

So after a scathing email Jorge finally sent my first preview a couple days ago. I sent him a reply asking about several pieces available now from SLP and asked if they will carrying them and when. I'm talking about 3-4 grand worth of stuff. He has yet to reply.

I don't understand how the service was so much better before I became an EIP. I'm ready to just order from my SLP guy in the city and tell Jorge, and the founders card to F off.

have you gotten used to yours yet Kev?

want the blk/red striped beanie too, hopefully it doesn't feeling wear a birds next on my head

I got it around the time I post it up. I got use to it to be honest, looks cool though.

So after a scathing email Jorge finally sent my first preview a couple days ago. I sent him a reply asking about several pieces available now from SLP and asked if they will carrying them and when. I'm talking about 3-4 grand worth of stuff. He has yet to reply.

I don't understand how the service was so much better before I became an EIP. I'm ready to just order from my SLP guy in the city and tell Jorge, and the founders card to F off.

Worst ever, I basically gave up.

What is this about? 

its a personal shopper who is supposed to treat you to sneak peaks, and put aside items you want. 23soles got someone good. Kevin and I got a pompous douche bag who is less helpful then the greeter at Walmart.

I asked about a $3500 coat, that is currently available on ysl site, asking when they would be getting it, ready to buy and he can't be bothered to respond back. First world problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom