Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I stopped by barneys yesterday and seen some sweats they had which were over two stacks. If someone sees them for 75% off or something when sale season starts @ me or pm me :lol:
That price is ******ed

I stopped by barneys yesterday and seen some sweats they had which were over two stacks. If someone sees them for 75% off or something when sale season starts @ me or pm me :lol:
That price is ******ed
would prob look great with your chewbacca slippies tho

Info on Scott's jeans?

scott-disick-brings-date-with-couple-03.jpg

That price is ******ed

You really need new sweats though man, I feel like you wear those grey ones everyday. Everytime you post on foot pics I smh now. Won't even lie, what is the point of investing so much in footwear but no clothes?

Last edited:
You really need new sweats though man, I feel like you wear those grey ones everyday. Everytime you post on foot pics I smh now. Won't even lie, what is the point of investing so much in footwear but no clothes?
yea I agree and it's kind of difficult to find pants which fit good on me. I seen some the other day but forgot to buy em since I was running around for raffles.

lol....not @alp, but at the  bluntness

lol....not @alp, but at the bluntness
I'm not even gonna front, I definitely do. I own a lot of pants but these tech fleece get the most wear, I'm rocking em right now :smh: :lol:
Need some new everyday joints for sure

Kev! These look dope. I just got the same pair I think! Is it this pair: (http://goo.gl/JYG5Fu) ?

Brian, Yeah those are the same pair. However I saw them today at Matches Fashion for $540 or something like that, the wash and the fit look a little different from their stock pic but I think they are the same pair for $200 less, I won't be able to return mine since I got them from slp store but maybe you can. Check matches fashion.

Brian, Yeah those are the same pair. However I saw them today at Matches Fashion for $540 or something like that, the wash and the fit look a little different from their stock pic but I think they are the same pair for $200 less, I won't be able to return mine since I got them from slp store but maybe you can. Check matches fashion.
Okay cool! I actually just got them for $550 shipped so I was pretty happy about that. How do you like them compared to D02's I noticed these go by D10.

Mines are D02 with zip fly and skinny fit. They fit really tight like the aw13 pairs. You sure yours are D01?

Mines are D02 with zip fly and skinny fit. They fit really tight like the aw13 pairs. You sure yours are D01?
Oh ok, I haven't actually got my pair yet, but I thought I read "D10" on the pics from the website. I thought it might be a new skinny-fit.

I want this jacket, I might sell off some nikes/Js since I don't wear em like that too much.

I want this jacket, I might sell off some nikes/Js since I don't wear em like that too much.
There is a palm tree sunset tshirt I wanted. It cost $800 so I'm debating getting that jacket instead. But I have gone ham on coats the last month.....

Last edited:
Jacket is fire!

Are coated denim jeans lame? I have my eyes on these balenciaga ones, but don't know if I should grab onto it or get a regular pair of denim?

There is a palm tree sunset tshirt I wanted. It cost $800 so I'm debating getting that jacket instead. But I have gone ham on coats the last month.....

how much is the jacket in france?

even if i hit up somebody they would still charge me for service, an i have no problem with that

the USA price though.....sheesh

im not talking **** to alp alp i like the kid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom