Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^wondering the same thing but i wanna assume they're pretty good . i saw a lot of canada goose in dc and ny last winter and it aint no way in hell id wear that logo just to front as cold as is was last year 
laugh.gif

I have one and I'd say it's worth it. Yea everyone has one but it does the job at a price I was willing to pay with a simple design I was looking for. You will rarely be able to find one for less than retail.

The Canada Goose products aren't just hype. I have the Chateau parka and when its absolutely frigid in Toronto, I'm still fine in it with a light sweater.

@BrianMendoza nice pick up, man.
I love my pair. How much did you grab them for and where'd you find them?
Thanks brotha! I actually bought em from a good friend who wasn't able to fit em. I guess he could only get a 33 at the time and decided he'd be better off with a 34, so I bought them from him for $500. I got both these and the black fear of god denim in this week and I really like the fear denim, but I'm loving the SLPs. Do you know what year these originally came out? Mine has 2014 tag, so they're really a '15 release, but I think the originals have 2013 on the tag?

FW14 is when they were first released. They were also at the outlets last month for $395 or something. Adrian was kind enough to proxy my pair.

Thanks brotha! I actually bought em from a good friend who wasn't able to fit em. I guess he could only get a 33 at the time and decided he'd be better off with a 34, so I bought them from him for $500. I got both these and the black fear of god denim in this week and I really like the fear denim, but I'm loving the SLPs. Do you know what year these originally came out? Mine has 2014 tag, so they're really a '15 release, but I think the originals have 2013 on the tag?

That's a good price. If I remember correctly, those retailed for $895.
How does your FoG denim fit in comparison to the this SLP pair?

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr we need more outlet updates on here. I would have loved another pair at $395

FW14 is when they were first released. They were also at the outlets last month for $395 or something. Adrian was kind enough to proxy my pair.
Wow! That's a killer price man. And Adrian is awesome!
That's a good price. If I remember correctly, those retailed for $895.
How does your FoG denim fit in comparison to the this SLP pair?

@FLYKNITLVR we need more outlet updates on here. I would have loved another pair at $395
Yeah! I felt really good about the price because I'm pretty sure you're right, retail was either $850 or $895.

And it's hard to say... To me, the fear denim is slimmer from the knee down than the D02, but a little bit bigger in the thigh. I think pretty much, the d02 is skinny fit through out, the fear denim is more like a super tapered fit. And they don't stretch, so that's something to consider. Sizing, I'd say whatever you wear in SLP is safe to get in fear. 

F canada goose, the biggie will always be that jacket :lol:
Might have to cop a goose though, but that retail type high

I've seen some goose coats discounted in the off season. I think Steven Alan has some on sale now actually.

I have the canada goose chateau jacket.  My only complaint is the way they designed the neck.  Its too big and without a scarf air gets right in. 

The Canada Goose products aren't just hype. I have the Chateau parka and when its absolutely frigid in Toronto, I'm still fine in it with a light sweater.

to begin - price is relative so take this fwiw

however, for me def worth it. I live in an area where it gets pretty frigid so I have to have at least one major jacket.

I've had the NF McMurdo and a Moncler. For my money, Canada Goose is by far the best quality.

Not that it means much, but definitely better quality than NF, and warmer and more functional than moncler (more about fashion/looks than function imo).

EDIT: I have the Chiliwack Bomber - and they run super big/wide

Last edited:
Since were on the topic, getting ready to pick up a Goose but then I remembered I may get hit with customs fees. Will I get hit with duties shipping to U.S? I am being charged sales tax, not sure if that matters but wanted insight from anyone whose ordered from their site before.

No customs under 800 now, which site anyways? It's a little early to cop one if you don't buy it on sale

Since were on the topic, getting ready to pick up a Goose but then I remembered I may get hit with customs fees. Will I get hit with duties shipping to U.S? I am being charged sales tax, not sure if that matters but wanted insight from anyone whose ordered from their site before.

If you are importing into the US you WON'T get hit with customs if under $800. (used to be $200)

Yeah but this is over 800, so I will get hit with customs right? I was just going to order straight off Canada goose site. I like the camo colors and those always sell out so I wanted to buy asap but don't think I'll be getting it if I'm gonna have to pay customs.

Yeah but this is over 800, so I will get hit with customs right? I was just going to order straight off Canada goose site. I like the camo colors and those always sell out so I wanted to buy asap but don't think I'll be getting it if I'm gonna have to pay customs.

Yes, if that is the case you run a very high risk of getting hit with customs, which is at least 10% of value.

neiman marcus should have them in stock rn

EDIT: only XXL, but I've seen them restock pretty often!

Last edited:
neiman marcus should have them in stock

EDIT: only XXL, but I've seen them restock pretty often!

Yeah, thanks I've been checking neimans, bloomies, Barneys, etc. The jacket I'm looking at is a new style so I don't think it'll be on any other sites yet but appreciate the help.
Edit: And I think I'm an Xs, never owned a Canada goose before but I'm a S in everything else and have seen that these run big.
http://www.canadagoose.com/us/en/wyndham-parka-3808M.html

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks I've been checking neimans, bloomies, Barneys, etc. The jacket I'm looking at is a new style so I don't think it'll be on any other sites yet but appreciate the help.
Edit: And I think I'm an Xs, never owned a Canada goose before but I'm a S in everything else and have seen that these run big.
http://www.canadagoose.com/us/en/wyndham-parka-3808M.html

when I run into situations like this - I just find a boutique that covers customs/duty....a lot of European stores guarantee shipping/customs/duty to America...might not be hard to find it!

Back
Top Bottom