Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

pimp.gif
bigL

guess im the only one that hasnt got around to picking up some gucci slips on sale
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice pickups BGL.
Is that a l/s Gucci polo/sweater?
More pics of the white LV sneakers too.
yep..got it on sale for $379 to match the blue slips but I recently saw the same one at the outlets for $250 in a med and lg. The white LVsneaker is for my lady. I can't justify spending 500+ on a white pair of sneakers for myself because I end up beating up white sneakers. I'll takemore pics in a little.

^yea, very nice stuff BgL. Alots of things I like. And outlets really do have things cheap. I wish the one here was closer.

I don't even want those damn Gucci slip's but if one more person posts a pair, I'm gonna completely just jump on the bandwagon and get some.

Here are some additional pictures of the white LV sneakers and the keepall 55. I don't have the bag tag for the keepall yet because I'm having it heatstamped with my initials. I took side by side shots with the gucci to give some of you guys a general idea of the size. Also the keepall 60 for the monogramwill soon be discontinued according to my SA. Sorry ahead of time if its too many pictures.

Great pics BGL.
I really need to purchase that Keepall when I decide to do more travelling.

That white LV sneaker is pretty nice as well.
Does it come in any other color or in men's sizes?

BgL on that recession-free steez
pimp.gif

I saw those LV sneaks and was skeptical but that pic sparked my interest again... just thought they were too plain for $500+

RFX i saw those LV's in Navy and Red

Rfx the shoes does come in black and for males also. You should get the keepall its a great weekend bag for vegas or something.

Graphite Keepall
pimp.gif

I really like that Gucci Bag too. Would be a nice substitute for the keepall.

Damn, now I might see myself spending out of no where if those shoes are available in the store near me.
I've been meaning to get that Keepall as well, I just do not have plans of traveling yet so I haven't took the plunge.
How big is it exactly though? I mean is just a good weekend bag or could it be used or hold enough stuff for a out-of-the-country vacation?

Well, another pick-up arrived today.
New Rag & Bone Hackney jacket.
rag_n_10.jpg

It doesn't fit as well as I had hoped though.
Not just the sleeves being too long, but overall.
rag_n_11.jpg

i have a question. im not as wealthy as some ppl here lol so i go to outlets and stuff, and i was just wondering if this website called luxuryglobalgifts.comis legit cuz joints on this site are ridiculously cheap in ma opinion. thx in advance

Rfx the keepall will only hold about a weeks worth of clothes if you pack very minimal. It won't be good enough for a 2 week+ trip. I also like the jacketyou posted, but my arms are short and jackets without the cuff are usually too long for me.

oh and PtodaQ that site is selling fugazi's. There is no way a LV mahina purse will only be $300. The original price for that purse is 10x.

hey big L are those blue gucci slipons with the red on tha back?they looking nice in the pic.

might have to pick up some, since somebody order the last brown pair off blue fly

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

hey big L are those blue gucci slipons with the red on tha back?they looking nice in the pic.

might have to pick up some, since somebody order the last brown pair off blue fly
yep they are..I got em off bluefly as well. Alot of gucci stuff I don't pay retail, I just wait till they go on sale unless its from theirclassic lines.

Back
Top Bottom