Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well damn
laugh.gif

lol i bbmed you in the store as the SA was trying to convince me to purchase that leather... there's a silk version of that lv leather varsity available aswell for $1800.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well damn
laugh.gif

lol i bbmed you in the store as the SA was trying to convince me to purchase that leather... there's a silk version of that lv leather varsity available as well for $1800.

Ah yes I remember.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Has anyone been to there Gucci store this weekend? Some prices on the site have been lowered even more. If your wear sz15.5 G
laugh.gif
there blue slip ons for$169.

DiirtyVandal - nice pickup on the shoes. they seem like a nice pair for the summer/warmer weather

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

DiirtyVandal - nice pickup on the shoes. they seem like a nice pair for the summer/warmer weather
Yeah or vacation lol. Don't really plan on wearing the scarf and loafers at the same time. Im just a sucker for scarfs
embarassed.gif

I just bought a pair of evidence louis vuitton sunglasses from the lv store and now im noticing that they don't lay 100% flat when i set them down on atable. they kind of wobble as both arms are not at the same height. is this normal because they are hand made or should i go back to the store to get a newpair or get this repaired?

j52rft8buk.jpg

k15aix4lgl.jpg

2sf6n6tzq2.jpg

Tell them about it. My Whites were like that. They fixed it. They might sit crooked on your face too because of it.

Back
Top Bottom