Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by K23J

can anyone tell me how the quality of gucci wallets are? i didnt know if it was worth the extra $100 to get one over another coach wallet.

You will get varying opinions on this but imo I'd go with LV, if thats out of your price range go for the gucci. Coach to me is inferior quality and is no better than your regular bargain brand that can be had at macys or even jcpenny.
Just go with LV...Gucci wallets and leather goods have really been slacking lately. I think the price difference between a leather gucci walletand the cheapest LV bi fold is about $80, so its not that big of a difference.

Also Ferragamo (Spell check, I'm blazed and would rather not google it) used to make a black embossed wallet similar to the one gucci makes. It'sdefinitely good looking and quality was great. I personally use the LV damier graphite card holder and rubber band my money to it (fat stacks don't fit inwallets lol).

Damn y'all making me look bad. Highest end stuff i got is lacoste and ralph lauren. considering a high-end wallet though

anyone interested in this gucci sz M?

img1917l.jpg

^^^please hustle that in the buy/sell forum. Once is ok as it's basically like your showing a picture, but at this point your cluttering the thread.

Saw the red leather LV varsity jacket in person and damn it is beautiful.
If it were seriously half the price (retail was $4,125 iirc) I wouldn't even hesitate in getting it.
Damn thing fit great too.

So close to buying a black graphite damier polo too.
I was trying on the XS and was about to buy it because it fit well but the SA brings in a solid purple polo in XXS and I tried that on and it fit so muchbetter.
So she spent the next 20 minutes looking for the Graphite polo in XXS and had no luck so I had to walk out of the store without any LV apparel.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If it were seriously half the price (retail was $4,125 iirc) I wouldn't even hesitate in getting it.
saw it in person last week and I can cosign. I really like the varsity cardigan also.

Originally Posted by SwagBoss

Aye 86KB8KOBE86...do u still have that Gucci connect?

Yeah, I have to ask her if the black learther (classic joint jeezy and others have been seen wearing) is still in stock and if it is on the discount, if soI'm ordering that and will take other peoples orders as well, figure around January 15 I will know because that's when she starts taking orders again(she was using it for herself so much during xmas for gifts that she couldn't let other people use it also, she doesn't like to abuse it).

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by SwagBoss

Aye 86KB8KOBE86...do u still have that Gucci connect?

Yeah, I have to ask her if the black learther (classic joint jeezy and others have been seen wearing) is still in stock and if it is on the discount, if so I'm ordering that and will take other peoples orders as well, figure around January 15 I will know because that's when she starts taking orders again (she was using it for herself so much during xmas for gifts that she couldn't let other people use it also, she doesn't like to abuse it).

Cool can you keep me posted on if you are going to order something cause I would like that beanie or belt.

Originally Posted by spottiswood

RFX45,
Did they have any new LV hoodies with the damier print inside?

Nope, they only had the regular grey hoody that JayZ was wearing in that pic posted a long time ago.
But they do have a damier cotton track jacket/zip cardigan with the print is inside.
They had it in both graphite and ebene but funny enough, the exact same jacket is $100+ more expensive in the graphite version.
I was going to get the graphite ones but they only had it in medium left. Store was cleaned out of nice apparels.
They had a graphite polo though but without a traditional collar, it was pretty nice.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Black
238122_J1691_1006_001_zoom.jpg
any1 seen these in stores yet? They are on preorder online but I was gonna pick em up friday.

whats the name/model number for these?

These are sick. My bro got them and they look nice.

Thanks RFX.
I picked up the ebene damier cardigan alittle while ago, so I will just wait for the damier hoody to be released.
I appeciate your help.

I was trying on the XS and was about to buy it because it fit well but the SA brings in a solid purple polo in XXS and I tried that on and it fit so much better.
So she spent the next 20 minutes looking for the Graphite polo in XXS and had no luck so I had to walk out of the store without any LV apparel.
yea i was in there for a charity event/party around xmas and it looks like birdman been petitioning the lv main offices - red everywhere
laugh.gif

but dammnn homie? XXS?! i was about to impulse buy that purple pocket polo but i needed a L/XL and they didnt have any...

but yea i'll have some pickups soon- been saving for this wedding and its almost time to start spending
nerd.gif

happy new year to all-

2ut0z28.jpg

edit:

off_line.gif
86KB8KOBE86 - pm me when you get a chance regarding the gucci- i tried hitting you up but theres a yuku error with your username?

^ Hope all is good my man, you randomly came to mind when I was at the Hermes store last week.
laugh.gif

I have those gucci shades as well.. my girl got them for me my birthday.. I love em
pimp.gif

but rfx pics of the graphite polo??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

but rfx pics of the graphite polo??

Sorry but I have no pics. I didn't have my camera and my phones camera sucks.
There are two though, the polo I like has a crew neck collar (but still has the polo buttons, I guess it is more like a henley tee?) but has the graphite printaround it along with the sleeves and the bottom edge of the shirt.
It's hard to explain but if I return in the near future, I'll try and remember to take pics.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

I was trying on the XS and was about to buy it because it fit well but the SA brings in a solid purple polo in XXS and I tried that on and it fit so much better.
yea i was in there for a charity event/party around xmas and it looks like birdman been petitioning the lv main offices - red everywhere
laugh.gif

but dammnn homie? XXS?! i was about to impulse buy that purple pocket polo but i needed a L/XL and they didnt have any...

The Rodeo Drive LV probably has it in L if you are still feeling it. I was considering the purple too since it was pretty dark but I still felt like itwouldn't get much wear.

And yes, I need an XXS.
laugh.gif
Like I said I was perfectly happy with the XS but she had to bring in the XXS and it just fit better.
I'm not the skinniest dude though and to my defense, LV clothes aren't the slimmest out there compared to Prada, Gucci, Jil Sander, Dior, etc...

laugh.gif
yea i wasnt sure on the polos cause they only had XL/XXL and they weredumb wide
sick.gif

i have the lighter shade purple T already so its a waste but i was still about to get it
smh.gif
- i love that design and will collect em all like pokemon

whats funny was all the NFL dudes and their boys in there having the SAs run back and forth tryna find them jeans/shirts that fit - they were making the XXLlook like underarmor

I'm talking about that particular polo I described but I know there is another one with a regular collar and the sleeves end and collar has the graphitepattern.

Back
Top Bottom