Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

wow good lookin on that site Sollni. I had to see for myself and immediately jumped on that, picked up both. wish i woulda saw the discount RFX put up in time tho.

Call them up and ask if they can apply the discount to your order. Worth a shot.

some stuff i got a few days ago.. For some reason, i've been seeing my friends wear alot of Dsquared stuff..i like it, the expensive $%%@#**$% look ahhaah

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Solini

Originally Posted by Crumbs

True indeed, I bought one when they were 199, then took it back when the price dropped to 100, and got like 6 for christmas gifts.

They dropped to $100??? where was I
mad.gif

http://www.dsw.com/design...+throws/pagc-1/?new=truethey still have them for 100. For everyone else these are official thick wool, I thought they were going to be thin but was shocked how thick they are
Use coupon code: NEWYR and get $20.11 off.

Hell yes!!!!
glasses.gif
Thanks for the info, just ordered mine (black throw) for a total of 87.32 after entering the codes (newyr and shipr.)
pimp.gif
They won't last long... Thanks again for the info!

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Originally Posted by RFX45

http://www.dsw.com/design...+throws/pagc-1/?new=truethey still have them for 100. For everyone else these are official thick wool, I thought they were going to be thin but was shocked how thick they are
Use coupon code: NEWYR and get $20.11 off.

Hell yes!!!!
glasses.gif
Thanks for the info, just ordered mine (black throw) for a total of 87.32 after entering the codes (newyr and shipr.)
pimp.gif
They won't last long... Thanks again for the info!

I think they'll last. They've been on DSW for that price for close to three months now with constant coupon codes ranging from 15-25%.

It finally came in yesterday. I'm loving everything about it. Gotta break in the zipper though cause its a little hard to open and close. Other than that its
pimp.gif

Nice pick-ups, a bit late on that but better late than never.
Also, I like this but damn I am not a big fan of nylon. Retail is $910. 

louis-vuitton-2011-springsummer-damier-aventure-practical.jpg

Got a gift card to Neimans for Christmas then used my reward points to get the other two gotta love AMEX

Back
Top Bottom