Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

jeremy-scott-fall-2011-1.jpg
jeremy-scott-fall-2011-2.jpg

jeremy-scott-fall-2011-3.jpg

jeremy-scott-fall-2011-4.jpg

That Jacket.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lord, Lord, Lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye is tripping with the satanic hat, that brand has nothing but demonic gear its crazy, i wonder if he like the "illuminati" persona that he is getting? 
sick.gif
,  jacket is dope looks like Alexander McQueen.

What brand are you speaking of?
Actual Pain
devil.gif
I ended up finding out the same day about the brand. Had me
30t6p3b.gif
I can't believe some of those items are actually sold out
eyes.gif
yea its some outlandish clothing but ever since his mom died Ye has changed, he always look angry, dude dont make happy music anymore.  All his clothes are black, grey or red. Im not saying he's a devil worshipper but something aint right.

That Jacket.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lord, Lord, Lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye is tripping with the satanic hat, that brand has nothing but demonic gear its crazy, i wonder if he like the "illuminati" persona that he is getting? 
sick.gif

Actual Pain
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
yea its some outlandish clothing but ever since his mom died Ye has changed, he always look angry, dude dont make happy music anymore.  All his clothes are black, grey or red. Im not saying he's a devil worshipper but something aint right.

Yeah, he's definitely changed. Hopefully it'll all pass though

That Jacket.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lord, Lord, Lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Actual Pain
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
That red jacket is balmain. So is the hoodie and the belt. Those leather joints are balenciaga. He worth about $10,000 in these pics. Those Vintage Cartiers are 
pimp.gif

​

That Jacket.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lord, Lord, Lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Actual Pain
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah, he's definitely changed. Hopefully it'll all pass though

Dats why I dont take all that illuminati stuff seriously, dude has things going on in his personal life, what he does in his spare time is his own business, when it boils down to it, dude can make good music (pun intended), !%!$ if my mom passed ppl will def. see a change in me, remember he was real close to that lady...

RLX : what are some good brands of hooded sweat shirts out there? I was going to go for the traditional polo hoodie, but I am a bit tired of having a horseman or some other form of company logo on my hoodie. Also I am in the market for some simple plaid shirts that doesn't cost a grip. Thanks for your time.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Stop the pyramid quoting.
laugh.gif
You don't get it? It's all apart of the Illuminati then don't even realize it. If you look closely you'll see the all seeing eye. LMAO!
roll.gif
But nah, seriously Kanye is on some other @!+. SMH. He makes some good sounding music but overall I try to stay away from his stuff now it's like in every song he talks about the
devil.gif
like damn dude, losing your mom cause you to join the darkside?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Was packing up and thought i'd take my first collection shot of my damier graphite collection. Just got the belt for V-day from my lady.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

RLX : what are some good brands of hooded sweat shirts out there? I was going to go for the traditional polo hoodie, but I am a bit tired of having a horseman or some other form of company logo on my hoodie. Also I am in the market for some simple plaid shirts that doesn't cost a grip. Thanks for your time.
 found this one at the Polo store in Tysons 2, regularly $395, on sale for $175, cashmere

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Was packing up and thought i'd take my first collection shot of my damier graphite collection. Just got the belt for V-day from my lady.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Big dawg, i got the shoes n backpack too, need the hat tho lol, how much was the duffle?

Originally Posted by dluv

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Big dawg, i got the shoes n backpack too, need the hat tho lol, how much was the duffle?
think i saw it yesterday for $1,300?

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

Not sure if you're talking about me, I don't know your budget but I like Rick Owens a lot. 
If Rick Owens isn't your style, check out the new SS11 hoodies from Band of Outsider and Moncler.

Here's the Moncler hoody: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446398387&afsrc=1&site_refer=GGLBASE001&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=ParentItem0413022653688

This is the BoO, I like it.

2gtn528.jpg

Here's the DRKSHDW by Rick Owens, very nice but might be a bit goth ninja for some.

bgbfpj.jpg

This one is Silent (by Damir Doma) and probably my favorite at the moment, it might be too long for most though and the only thing hindering me from getting one.

I just like the overall shape and the opening by the collar.

opre5l.jpg

This is my favorite hoody right now, not exactly sweats material, more like canvas but it was awesome during the rain we had here in Cali last week.

Material is stiff and that is why it looks all armor like, needs a few wears to break in.

24eartu.jpg

Apologies for the gigantic pics.

RFX, what's the retail on the last 2? And what shoes are you wearing in that pic?
pimp.gif

bigdawg-Still need that bookbag
frown.gif
but I have the duffle
pimp.gif
How much for the initials?

DRKSHDW by Rick Owens retail for $540.
Silent retails for $255.

Shoes I'm wearing are Raf Simons (vandals-look-a-like).
1j9nxd.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
think i saw it yesterday for $1,300?
Close but it depends on the size. I got the Keepall 55 and it was $1,400, the Keepall 45 is around $1,350 iirc. 
I got the 55 because it was bigger and only cost a little extra but now when I use it, I feel it is a bit too big for me.

I should have gone with the 45 if I had known.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was a gift two years ago but I think $1300 plus sounds right

since we're on the topic of Louis luggage, where can i find that army green duffle bag/carry-on when you highlight "travel" on www.louisvuitton.com? Men's selection.  any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

UPDATE*  called Louis Vuitton to find out that its not available online yet due to the fact that its part of the spring/summer collection

Still have to pick up that YSL shirt, didn't know there's a long-sleeved version.

30tt6dd.jpg

2co3kp3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom