Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mart Da God  I'm not saying it is new..I hated it before lol. The colors are actually nice and they had to add the chains
mean.gif

Last edited:
I personally like the chain, a lot lol. There are plain white or black pairs without chain a while back which I'm sure will release again and again.

Some more pics...definitely 100%. personally, when checking for authentic or fake, I use context clues about the seller, where they're selling, how they negotiate, reviews, etc just as much as I look at the actual shoe itself. So far I have not been conned online with fakes yet.

Some more pics...definitely 100%. personally, when checking for authentic or fake, I use context clues about the seller, where they're selling, how they negotiate, reviews, etc just as much as I look at the actual shoe itself. So far I have not been conned online with fakes yet.
normally dont like spikes on kicks seems a lil too "look at me" for my taste but these r super clean
eek.gif
 nice pick up hopefully you remain free of the scammers

Nice stuff as of late fellas

Waiting around for something I like. Think my next purchase will be the triple black qasa highs. Hopefully I can just go to the soho boutique and cop because I missed out on all the preorders.

Nice stuff as of late fellas

Waiting around for something I like. Think my next purchase will be the triple black qasa highs. Hopefully I can just go to the soho boutique and cop because I missed out on all the preorders.
most y3s go on sale, id wait on that.

also anyone know when they are going to do the barneys warehouse sale this year?

No way those black Qasa highs are going on sale especially with Y-3 boutiques taking pre orders and they get a bulk of the orders..Qasa racers and Qasa highs actually sell out, not like a few years back when I would wait for Y-3 to throw that sale so I can rack up on some shoes for 50% off.

No way those black Qasa highs are going on sale especially with Y-3 boutiques taking pre orders and they get a bulk of the orders..Qasa racers and Qasa highs actually sell out, not like a few years back when I would wait for Y-3 to throw that sale so I can rack up on some shoes for 50% off.
maybe not at the y3 boutique but somewhere else. if the guy wants em that badly though he should cop a pair at retail price whenever possible not to risk the chance of not even being able to find it in the future.

Been busy wrapping up the 1st year of my Masters program so i didn't have to a chance to post these Balmain up from a couple weeks back. A big shout out to @dluv  for the assist on sizing and taking his time to answer all my questions.

More than happy with them. Such a solid pair of shoes. 

They feel indestructible off the box, don't they?

Quality is definitely on point with Balmain sneakers.

Those look pretty good with jeans.

I just seen a all black pair with gum sole.. looks 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Been considering those Campers x BW, let us know how it fits.

They were on sale for $140 a while back and it was the sizing that held me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom