Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this but those weird looking kicks do look good up there in the solid black color way. Also the white fit RFX posted looked really good.

Never thought I'd say this but those weird looking kicks do look good up there in the solid black color way. Also the white fit RFX posted looked really good.

I need the white ones.

Robin they came in 1 day. They ship from NJ. I'm in Boston. Your in NJ.

Legit check.

Legit. Looks like seller ran the lease out though. He's gonna be paying for those extra miles. Hope you aren't paying more than 3 bills.

Last edited:
What's up with this trend of buying used white arenas? Or just beat up high end shoes?

Not like they look cooler that way or are suppose to go with a theme of looking beat.

Looking into buying these but they say made in italy and at neiman marcus the arenas have made in spain, any input?

Last edited:
I don't know if that was directed at me but i have one pair i bought for retail and i'm looking for another to beat up wear in the rain

Not directed at you or anybody else in particular

i just see people really go hard for balenciaga arena's way more than any other high end shoe i can remember

Last edited:
Not directed at you or anybody else in particular
Alright didn't mean to come off like that lol, I think after kanye and every other rapper wore em dude's chased them. that and there just a really nice shoe

i just see people really go hard for balenciaga arena's way more than any other high end shoe i can remember

Last edited:
Anyone know of any good boots? It's about to be winter soon so I want to be ready

How bad is winter in your area? It's kind of hard to suggest just any boots if we don't know if you'd have to walk through a foot of snow in them.

How bad is winter in your area? It's kind of hard to suggest just any boots if we don't know if you'd have to walk through a foot of snow in them.

I'm in NYC, so any snow left over from the day before will just be sludge.

Sounds like you'll still need a more rugged pair with rubber sole because most of the boots psoted here has a leather sole and you'd slip and slide in those if the ground is even slightly moist.

YSL classic ranger boots' a good option and it comes with a rubber sole.

You got $2k to spare, this Rick Owens boots pretty bada**.

How I imagine those Rick Owens boots would look after beating the sh*t out of it. These boots are from a few season ago (not mine).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom