Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I be buying the same size I am in Arenas for Pleateds?

For example, I am a true US 10-10.5 for most kicks but for my Arenas, I copped a 42 (US 9) as I was told to size down. For Pleateds, should I be buying a 42 again or buy TTS?
I think arenas fit a little bigger. Like my arenas in 44 are very tight but a 45 is too big. But in pleateds a 45 is perfect. So I would say if ur arenas fit looser, stay with the same size. If they fit tightly go up one for ur pleated size

How y'all feel about these? I like them for the summer.. Below $300 makes me want to do it

Last edited:
SLP is gonna kill me man
They just keep getting more awesome colorways and ideas with each season. I personally think that the black suede with the red looks way better then last seasons all leather black and red.

I hope Kanye never wears them. Some of them sell out quick as it is! lol

Last edited:
He'd never wear it, he's got beef with Hedi and Kanye truly believes in his heart that he accounts for like 50% off the sales of everything he wears so he would never put on a pair of SLP thinking he'd just help them sell and likely take credit for them being so popular in the process.

He'd never wear it, he's got beef with Hedi and Kanye truly believes in his heart that he accounts for like 50% off the sales of everything he wears so he would never put on a pair of SLP thinking he'd just help them sell and likely take credit for them being so popular in the process.
True however he has been seen in the baby cat skate sneakers

Also, I believe it, especially arenas. In fact I'd bet every penny I own that if Kanye was never seen in them 90% of people on all the forums and instagram wouldn't even own them let alone knew they even existed.

I used to follow alot of men's fashion instagram's and had to delete them cause they post nothing but arenas,Balmain bikers and anything else Kanye wears. I got so sick of seeing the same crap. lol

Last edited:
They just keep getting more awesome colorways and ideas with each season. I personally think that the black suede with the red looks way better then last seasons all leather black and red.

I hope Kanye never wears them. Some of them sell out quick as it is! lol

I didn't know they sold that well other then the bred and royal

They never sell out instantly, even the royal and bred sell out, they just keep restocking them and all can have for under retail even the Royals and Bred if you know where to look.

here are the Stud slip-ons, got lucky and snatch them on SB!!
Python vs studs, pick your poison

Most slp aren't flying off shelves but they do sell out. I have more slps than any other luxury brand right now.

They never sell out instantly, even the royal and bred sell out, they just keep restocking them and all can have for under retail even the Royals and Bred if you know where to look.

here are the Stud slip-ons, got lucky and snatch them on SB!!
Python vs studs, pick your poison
was thinking about picking up a pair of the studded slip ons.

how does the sizing run?

Python over studs :smokin
You should rock one python on one foot and the studded on the other, you would kill it :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom