Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wear mines with the thinnest of no show socks so I size a 42.5. Also I have noticed the all leather ones run and fit completely different from any other material ones they have for me and run bigger so I make sure to get those in a 42 and they are perfect and break in after a wear or two to fit like a 42.5. No need to take the insoles out of MMMs.Nah.

welp

i just bought some balenciagas, MMM, SLPs all in the past week

now i need some new denims/pants

Can anyone help me verify if these are authentic or not? Thanks in advance

for one thing the vagina part isn't fat enough

:lol:

it is hard to tell tho the fakes of these have gotten really good, you kinda have to have seen a pair in person to notice the quality differences

tech2k13 tech2k13 Extra pics... I have never bought a pair, How do you know authentic vs fakes?

Toe box is off, wrong type of laces, inside on the back of tongue should say the size and made in Italy, and the insole is wrong too, should say like maison martin margiela like numerous times all over the insole. I just received my pair of that exact shoe yesterday and that's just me going off of what i see from the differences between mine and those from what I can remember. If you'd like I can post detailed pics of what I'm describing tonight when I get home from work.

Toe box is off, wrong type of laces, inside on the back of tongue should say the size and made in Italy, and the insole is wrong too, should say like maison martin margiela like numerous times all over the insole. I just received my pair of that exact shoe yesterday and that's just me going off of what i see from the differences between mine and those from what I can remember. If you'd like I can post detailed pics of what I'm describing tonight when I get home from work.

i appreciate the help bro, also, what would a decent price on a size 42 be? i dont live near anywhere that would sell them, so online is my only option

i appreciate the help bro, also, what would a decent price on a size 42 be? i dont live near anywhere that would sell them, so online is my only option

I got mine online from Neiman Marcus and they were $895 plus tax. I know they're doing a gift card event from now till Thursday, so if you buy them you'll get a gift card for like $200 if you use code NMAUG at checkout! Which is pretty legit! I only got a $75 gift card when I bought mine lol and they have 42s in stock too.

for one thing the vagina part isn't fat enough

:lol:

it is hard to tell tho the fakes of these have gotten really good, you kinda have to have seen a pair in person to notice the quality differences

I just looked at some real pics since mine didn't come in yet.

That's crazy........I didn't even know they had fakes of those I see the lil differences now. Most ppl would be fooled by that easy. Vagina is def fatter on the real ones.

I got mine online from Neiman Marcus and they were $895 plus tax. I know they're doing a gift card event from now till Thursday, so if you buy them you'll get a gift card for like $200 if you use code NMAUG at checkout! Which is pretty legit! I only got a $75 gift card when I bought mine lol and they have 42s in stock too.

rcclientele3 had em for 760 in my size

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom