Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea right i just got here, dudes in here got closets full of high end sneakers

last i checked this was a show and tell thread an you have to post pics to even get answers in this circle jerk

lmao

I feel you but you could have just posted that good pic the first time instead of telling us what you had on and posting that blurry pic

then again it's not like they haven't been posted before

Last edited:
thought this video would be perfect for in here

Did he say $2-$3 million in sneakers?

It's a nice change of pace seeing designer sneaker collection though instead of the typical AJ, SB, Nike retroes, etc.... Would love to see more vids like that. Thanks for posting the vid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Different strokes for different folks.

The crazy colors and spikes like that

I don't mean literally all of the joints.
lmao

I feel you but you could have just posted that good pic the first time instead of telling us what you had on and posting that blurry pic

then again it's not like they haven't been posted before

First rule of NT post pics.......I'm not mad I get it.

Pretty much you can YouTube the exact way to say it. That's how everyone at at the Lanvin store says it so they probably know.

Well damb at the Lanvin pronunsiation.

I always said it fonetically like lan vin.

Land without the d and vin like Vin Diesel

Well damb at the Lanvin pronunsiation.

I always said it fonetically like lan vin.

Land without the d and vin like Vin Diesel
Hell I'm still confused. Always thought the -van was pronounced like vonn, but them pronunciation videos are like in between an o and e sound. 

Just stopped by the Visvim concepts event , what a joke .It was set up cool but the event was dead,like 4 customers in the store. Then the biggest size they had for sale was a 10.5. I'm a 11-12 so that wasn't gonna work. Wish I could've got a pair but whatever, I do know that visvim is trying do away with the ftb model and have none in the 2015 S/S collection .

I was saying it wrong too haha, same with balmain before i got hipped to it. 2-3 mill in shoes? Whoa, think about that. Number surprised me. Good look on the vid, def nice to see other than Js

And he had my Giuseppe I rocked other day!

Just noticed he said Balmain diff too, thats how i first said it but lady in Balenciaga store corrected me when we were talking. I'll keep it her way but for Lanvin I'm not changing to that shh.

Just stopped by the Visvim concepts event , what a joke .It was set up cool but the event was dead,like 4 customers in the store. Then the biggest size they had for sale was a 10.5. I'm a 11-12 so that wasn't gonna work. Wish I could've got a pair but whatever, I do know that visvim is trying do away with the ftb model and have none in the 2015 S/S collection .

No Folk's? :^(

nothing annoys me more then when people pronounce Balmain, ball-main. It's Ball-mon. The Main part should be pronounced like a Jamaican would say Man. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom