Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know arenas been popular but I feel like these new fakes are gonna ruin them. It's like Jordan and GM. They got updated red arenas now an I can't tell the difference. (From pics)

Even down to the box and details.

Last edited:
I know arenas been popular but I feel like these new fakes are gonna ruin them. It's like Jordan and GM. They got updated red arenas now an I can't tell the difference. (From pics)

Even down to the box and details.

Yeah and I feel like Balenciaga put out way too many colors and styles of the arena. I'm not mad at them for feeding the hype but damn. I was good on them soon as I saw the direction it was going and those fakes that looked really good but hey it happens.

so what yall saying is that SLP made the right move in jacking their price 200$

Hell no. There's no justification for a spike in prices.

I almost feel the same way about Jordan's. $200+??? So now Jordan is going into the luxury tax brackets....

I blame giuseppe....

Last edited:
The slight decline in quality is annoying, but I don't think arenas are being "ruined" by anything. I don't see how the presence of fakes matters either. The shoes are so easy to purchase directly from Balenciaga and a few other reputable online retailers. If you stay updated on releases and can afford to buy them new there should never be any reason to buy pairs from the secondary market and risk getting fakes.

Last edited:
The slight decline in quality is annoying, but I don't think arenas are being "ruined" by anything. I don't see how the presence of fakes matters either. The shoes are so easy to purchase directly from Balenciaga and a few other reputable online retailers. If you stay updated on releases and can afford to buy them new there should never be any reason to buy pairs from the secondary market and risk getting fakes.
My red pair I copped used because I knew Rouge Braise wasn't coming back out.

But I 100% agree with what Henny said here. White was OD easy for me to scoop and hell, Black is CONSTANTLY in a full size run. Whenever I see someone ask where to cop for an easily accesible model or when dudes are foolish enough to go to some random dude on the gramb when Balenciaga direct still got their size is unbelievable to me.. Especially as those cats normally have the price above retail as is :lol:

I don't like when the fake stuff gets too close to the real stuff. So I guess it matters to me more than you. Diff perception that's all. Why I stopped wearing Jordan's also. Not to mention balenciagas OD on CWs like Jordan Brand also.

In other news futures are so dope on foot.........these all blacks look good without the shoe laces. I don't need em. I'm def getting more futures think it's my fave shoe right now. You appreciate it more on foot.

Last edited:
Also you state the slight decline in quality.

That also reminds me of JB. Those lambskin arenas aren't really all that because the fakes look the same. I have not held them in hand yet but I almost want to get a pair to prove my perception right. Idc if you order direct what's the point when it's that's close is my point? My arenas are from Mr Porter btw.

Last edited:
Also you state the slight decline in quality.

That also reminds me of JB. Those lambskin arenas aren't really all that because the fakes look the same. I have not held them in hand yet but I almost want to get a pair to prove my perception right. Idc if you order direct what's the point when it's that's close is my point? My arenas are from Mr Porter btw.

If you are buying authentics then why do you care about fakes at all? Or the people wearing them.

No offense but you sound like a scorned woman upset that a near identical knockoff of her authentic LV purse is being sold out of a garbage bag on the corner for a quarter of the price.

I don't care how good the fakes look because I'll never put myself in a position to buy them.

If you are buying authentics then why do you care about fakes at all? Or the people wearing them.

No offense but you sound like a scorned woman upset that a near identical knockoff of her authentic LV purse is being sold out of a garbage bag on the corner for a quarter of the price.

I don't care how good the fakes look because I'll never put myself in a position to buy them.

Im not offended. It's just our diff perceptions.

At the end of the day they are just shoes. My logic is if I'm buying high end quality shoes.........and the bootleg is too close to the real thing it turns me off that's all.

Keep Calm and Carry On

Last edited:
Are SLP really getting a $200 price bump? I mean they do have different models and different materials each season.

The original SL/01H has gotten a $20 price increase from SLPs initial release and that is one model that has stayed consistent. The SLP models can get confusing because they do very little change but the name is different so a SL/01H may cost $200 less from SL/14H (just an example) but they are two different models w/ different materials (SL/01H are all leather while others have suede details somewhere or different pattern) so it isn't really a price increase if the shoe is of a different model.

Speaking of SLP, breds are up on Barneys in a few sizes and price is still $595, I think the initial release of those are at $575 of not exactly $595? Can someone confirm? But really unless that much coveted bred SLPs are now $795, then there isn't a $200 price increase on SLPs, some of you guys are just confusing it with the other models/styles. You can't lump up all SLP hi-tops to one price, it doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
My black pebbled arena's arrived today from SB...they're even more dope in person

great show

Are SLP really getting a $200 price bump? I mean they do have different models and different materials each season.

The original SL/01H has gotten a $20 price increase from SLPs initial release and that is one model that has stayed consistent. The SLP models can get confusing because they do very little change but the name is different so a SL/01H may cost $200 less from SL/14H (just an example) but they are two different models w/ different materials (SL/01H are all leather while others have suede details somewhere or different pattern) so it isn't really a price increase if the shoe is of a different model.

Speaking of SLP, breds are up on Barneys in a few sizes and price is still $595, I think the initial release of those are at $575 of not exactly $595? Can someone confirm? But really unless that much coveted bred SLPs are now $795, then there isn't a $200 price increase on SLPs, some of you guys are just confusing it with the other models/styles. You can't lump up all SLP hi-tops to one price, it doesn't work that way.

Yeah I paid $570 for my bred's back in April from ssense.

I understand what he's saying because I don't really see the point in spending 600$ on something if somebody could be standing next to me with 100$ fakes and I couldnt tell the difference

I'm sure you could tell if you had both side by side or held some fakes in your hand, but just at a glance you probably couldn't.

same reason I'll probably never cop any Louis Vuitton monogram stuff, if I could cop the fake and have the same look then what's the point? rather buy some thing there isn't (mass produced) fakes of

once again you missed my point entirely but just so you know I am talking about this specific model. not color but model. all these used to be 595 yes?

Last edited:
Somebody gets it........

Agree on the Gucci and LV monogram too.

Last edited:
I understand what he's saying because I don't really see the point in spending 600$ on something if somebody could be standing next to me with 100$ fakes and I couldnt tell the difference

I'm sure you could tell if you had both side by side or held some fakes in your hand, but just at a glance you probably couldn't.

same reason I'll probably never cop any Louis Vuitton monogram stuff, if I could cop the fake and have the same look then what's the point? rather buy some thing there isn't (mass produced) fakes of
once again you missed my point entirely but just so you know I am talking about this specific model. not color but model. all these used to be 595 yes?

No.

The 595 ones are the leather ones.

Those are suede.

Frank is right.

It doesn't make sense that suede cost that much more than the leather

Different toe box from the sl/10h.

Those subtle differences makes the price difference is what I came up with.

I wanted those new SLPs but that price and suede I would have to be a fool to cop. Ill wait to see if prices slash. If not then so be it.

Last edited:

Nope, I am not missing your point. You keep posting new models that cost $795, a different model from the $595 pairs. Those suede with gum soles are newer models, it is different from the $595 models. Not sure what the code is but they aren't the SL/01 or those breds which are Sl/02H. I believe this is the first time a suede with gum sole released in that model if not a completely new model, if it's never been released before then you can't say there was a price increase just because all other models retailed less.

Not all SLP sneakers retailed the same either, the SL/01H (the classics, original release) was $570 and the breds/blue AJI look-a-likes (SL/02H) started at $595 iirc. I believe there were also white hi-tops with red and blue accents that was completely different from the SL/01H that cost around $700 when it released.

Again, different models. The SL/01H cost $595, the ones you keep posting aren't SL/01H so if it is $795 then it isn't a price icnrease, that is just the price of that particular model. Again SLP shoes look very identical to each other, I've confused the bred SLPs to the SL/01H too.

But let's say those new ones with suede uppers and gum soles has released before in regular leather and regular sole, the shoe isn't getting a price increase if they changed the materials. Price increase can only occur on the exact same pair with the exact same materials. It's like regular calf Arenas cost $500 and the pythons Arenas cost $1100, it isn't a price increase on the Arenas because the materials are different and cost more. If the black calf Arenas cost $500 last year and the exact same black calf Arenas cost $600 today, then that is a price increase.

Same with the specific SL/01H model that cost $570 before and cost $595 now, that is a price increase. SL/01H costing $595 and the new SL/15H (hypothetical name) costing $900 doesn't mean there is a price increase because it's going to be a different model.

Last edited:
It's like regular calf Arenas cost $500 and the pythons Arenas cost $1100, it isn't a price increase on the Arenas because the materials are different and cost more. If the black calf Arenas cost $500 last year and the exact same black calf Arenas cost $600 today, then that is a price increase.

Perfect comparison.

Spot on.

again, not the best looking things in stock pics

in person, on foot/diff story

shadykay when do these sales happen that you speak of because right now my size is in stock but smaller foot folk some are sold out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom