Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I feel the need to step in and say putting razors on your (expensive, designer) shoes is some stupid ****. Realating an all white shoe to cocaine is wack and something a try hard wanna be doh boy would do. You may get props in the trap, or with Instagram gangstas, but everyone else who notices won't think highly of your intelligence.
:rofl: very wack haha, it's way cooler in the real world to be a doctor or a lawyer than to sell drugs...especially when u sell grams and pretend ur moving weight like it's some type of accomplishment. People in this culture are idiots.

If Hender Scheme makes a bootleg high-end paiur of Vandals, then it'll be my first purchase from them.

I'm sorry but I feel the need to step in and say putting razors on your (expensive, designer) shoes is some stupid ****. Realating an all white shoe to cocaine is wack and something a try hard wanna be doh boy would do. You may get props in the trap, or with Instagram gangstas, but everyone else who notices won't think highly of your intelligence.
I'm not one to reply to negativity considering I'm just here to share and showcase my love of shoes (which all my posts are of my shoes) however, the level of ignorance in your personal attack on me and continuing remarks towards me was unwarranted and quite frankly needs to be addressed. First and foremost, if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. We are all adults with our own lives, if I want to embellish a shoe, I own what does it matter to you? Secondly, you assuming I am relating and all white shoe to cocaine is pure ignorance as I did not state anything about "cocaine" and shows the stereotypical person you are. Lastly, your last sentence is so called uncalled for, all those assumptions over a simple picture of a white sneaker? Beyond sad. I understand, for some being on the internet can provide anonymity for one to spew their hate or jealousy towards others but please, I'm not the one. So, whatever issues, you have with yourself and  or razor blades keep it to yourself along with those in accord to my personal decision of me adding custom razor blade deubres to my shoes. 
happy.gif
 Also thanks to all those that show love, it is much appreciated. Now back to the shoes.

"I'm a star, how could I not shine." Showcasing my Black Louis Strass Christian Louboutin Sneakers. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Fall is here, with winter fast approaching. Thoughts?

Alexander Wang

Rick Owens

Gucci

Hermes

Giuseppe Zanotti Design

I'm not one to reply to negativity considering I'm just here to share and showcase my love of shoes (which all my posts are of my shoes) however, the level of ignorance in your personal attack on me and continuing remarks towards me was unwarranted and quite frankly needs to be addressed. First and foremost, if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. We are all adults with our own lives, if I want to embellish a shoe, I own what does it matter to you? Secondly, you assuming I am relating and all white shoe to cocaine is pure ignorance as I did not state anything about "cocaine" and shows the stereotypical person you are. Lastly, your last sentence is so called uncalled for, all those assumptions over a simple picture of a white sneaker? Beyond sad. I understand, for some being on the internet can provide anonymity for one to spew their hate or jealousy towards others but please, I'm not the one. So, whatever issues, you have with yourself and  or razor blades keep it to yourself along with those in accord to my personal decision of me adding custom razor blade deubres to my shoes. 
happy.gif
 Also thanks to all those that show love, it is much appreciated. Now back to the shoes.
eyes.gif

Stop trying so hard.  It's cool that you're posting pictures of your shoes, but you don't need to find quotes that relate to each of your pictures.  Also, this is a public forum, not everyone is going to like or appreciate your posts and pictures.  Take the negatives with the positives, and keep it moving.  No need to catch feelings.

Ya'll lay off yfdf yfdf he's cool ppl. He has good style and does his own custom work, which I can respect. Doesn't blindly cop things like a lot of ppl do.

i would never put drug related type innuendos on IG as a 20 somethin year old black male in America

makes no sense

do you though my dude

its not that serious, its not like he took a picture of one of his kicks with a key of cocaine or something

Well that would be stupid.
definitely would :lol:. I don't see it as being that bad referring to an all white sneaker as cocaine white, ive heard that a few times before (the white usa am90s come to mind)

definitely would :lol:. I don't see it as being that bad referring to an all white sneaker as cocaine white, ive heard that a few times before (the white usa am90s come to mind)

the fact that other people do it doesn't make it any better

FTR, I've always enjoyed YFDF's corny quotes that he puts with his pictures. I hope we didn't run him out of this thread because he does "showcase" nice kicks which is appreciated. With that said, if you're going to be corny you have to embrace and own the corniness. You can't call us ignorant and stereotypical for assuming you related an all white shoe to cocaine and then say you did not state anything about cocaine when you have done exactly that...numerous times. It's all good man, really not that serious, just don't be a hypocrite.

Speaking of corny dudes with high-end designer shoes...

Nick Cannon Wears Ridiculously Expensive Diamond Shoes on America's Got Talent

One of the highlight’s of the America’s Got Talent finale? Nick Cannon’s crazy shoes. The host debuted a pair of customized diamond-encrusted Tom Ford sparklers on last night’s show. The price? $2 million.

“I always experiment with fashion and jewelry, but this year we wanted to make something original for the finale,” Cannon tells PEOPLE of his shoe swag. “So it just seemed fitting that since we’re all about winning the million here at America’s Got Talent, I should have about a million on each foot.”

Jewelry designer Jason Arasheben, CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills, is the mastermind behind the fancy shoes, which are covered in more than 14,000 round-cut brilliant white diamonds set onto white gold for a total weight of 340 carats. And the shoes were a long time in the making. It took Arasheben and his team about a year to create them, and because of the bling and price tag, they are in the running for the Guinness World Record for the “Most Valuable Pair of Shoes” in the world.

Last edited:
Those diamond shoes are :smokin. Actually look good, reminds me of some jimmy choos

Secondly, you assuming I am relating and all white shoe to cocaine is pure ignorance as I did not state anything about "cocaine" and shows the stereotypical person you are. Lastly, your last sentence is so called uncalled for, all those assumptions over a simple picture of a white sneaker?
reaaaaaaaaally :Rollin that was quite a speech proclaiming ur innocence lol. If ur gonna do the deed back it up...say "yea so what? I think glorifying drugs is cool. That's why rappers do it." Own that ish Gucci maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom