Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y-3 Boosts and new Qasa Colorway and OG blk/wht

They remind me of the Reebok Fury Pumps overlayed on a simpler shoe?
Silhouette and sole reminds me of the basketball Reebok Pump's actually, the Omni whatever or Twilight something. Paneling does look a lot like the Pump Fury's though. Also, any date on the Qasa's?

Antoniolis got them on pre-order and due to arrive by March 31, it'll likely trickle out a few months before that, my earliest guess would be January.

Last edited:
Antoniolis got them on pre-order and due to arrive by March 31, it'll likely trickle out a few months before that, my earliest guess would be January.
Took a look at their site, only saw the Marcelo Burlon's though. Ah well, I'll wait for a N. American retailer. How do they fit you anyway, vaguely remember you picking up a triple black pair. 

Supposedly visvim fbt are being discontinued? And their knew thing is the 2 strap shoe? Has anyone else heard that?

I've heard they're being discontinued as well but they just released a new version "Seminole" recently so I guess not for the moment.

I've seen the new 2 strap it's okay looking but not looking to buy anytime soon.

Hmmmm.... That's weird. I was just on SB looking at the blue suede arenas and when I tried adding to cart (just for fun lol) it gave me an error message saying they dont ship arena's to the U.S. That's weird AF bc I JUST bought the pebbled black arenas like two months ago and I live in Houston. Guess they changed their minds lmao

Hmmmm.... That's weird. I was just on SB looking at the blue suede arenas and when I tried adding to cart (just for fun lol) it gave me an error message saying they dont ship arena's to the U.S. That's weird AF bc I JUST bought the pebbled black arenas like two months ago and I live in Houston. Guess they changed their minds lmao
maybe got lucky and snuck one thru bc they always say no balenciaga to US

Not really high end shoes but if you dont want to spend 800 on Bottega Veneta these can be had for under $100 from Kenneth Cole. Not bad for winter beater.

They are actually $62 shipped on Shoes.com

Last edited:
Why so? shape is nice, its just a clean basic design for 60 bucks. just ordered a pair
But Kevin, you would because you're the boot extraordinaire of the thread. Jkkinda, but tbh I don't like the cut. Feel like if you're going to get Chelsea's they should be high, not that weird medium-low cut. 

Yeah thats the only thing I'm worry about is the height, will have to see how they look with jeans. but then again, I think they are good for beaters.

Hi fam, since ill be buying my first high-end sneaker which is the Balenciaga Arena- Rouge Grenat, i wanna know what is the sizing on those shoes. When i buy my jordan 1s i can fit into size 8.0(a little snug at the first use) to 9.0(a little loose on my feet). what size should i buy? :smile:

Last edited:
Hi fam, since ill be buying my first high-end sneaker which is the Balenciaga Arena- Rouge Grenat, i wanna know what is the sizing on those shoes. When i buy my jordan 1s i can fit into size 8.0(a little snug at the first use) to 9.0(a little loose on my foot). what size should i buy? :smile:

i wear a 9.5 / 10 in j's and nikes and my arenas are a 41. your going to need a 40 maybe even a 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom