Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Baking soda, I got baking soda!" 
laugh.gif
 Showcasing my white Patrick Mohr x K1X sneakers. 
happy.gif

*Bonus Pic

Reactions: alp
Recommendations on black boot?

I'm interested in basically all options. Chelsea, jodphur, combat, side zip, etc. Price range $400-900.
im really happy with my first slp jodhpur purchase in brown sueded. im thinking of getting the black version now.

What size are you? I have a US 12 triple black I'm trying to get rid of. 
"Baking soda, I got baking soda!" :lol:  Showcasing my white Patrick Mohr x K1X sneakers. :D

*Bonus Pic

about a month ago weren't u defending urself saying u weren't using a drug reference when someone told u it wasnt cool? I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure

that's why he put the
laugh.gif
im guessing.
laugh.gif
Thank you, I see you get me. 
roll.gif
It's like every time I come on here it's like I need a lawyer to represent me before thinking about responding to a question or posting a picture. 
laugh.gif
 Can we move on or nah? 
eyes.gif

Thank you, I see you get me. :rofl: It's like every time I come on here it's like I need a lawyer to represent me before thinking about responding to a question or posting a picture. :lol:  Can we move on or nah? :rolleyes
lol ur the one who brought it up, if u wanna move on then don't bring it up...I really don't care but it's just so damn corny

Does anyone have input on these 4 different colors of the Rick Owens Tech Runner?  I am about to buy all four because I cannot make up my damn mind.. Pick one

I don't like the black with the white sole if that helps

go with the one you think you'd wear the most

for example don't get white if you wear mostly black or dark colors

Last edited:

Does anyone have input on these 4 different colors of the Rick Owens Tech Runner?  I am about to buy all four because I cannot make up my damn mind.. Pick one
Not too big on these but if I had to choose it would most def be the all creme cw

Red MMM ... Finally took a look at them. Shoe is dope but its creased so bad ..even in areas that shouldn't crease.. 963$ after tax.... Just ain't doing it for me.. Lol. How are they soo badly creased!?!?

Red MMM ... Finally took a look at them. Shoe is dope but its creased so bad ..even in areas that shouldn't crease.. 963$ after tax.... Just ain't doing it for me.. Lol. How are they soo badly creased!?!?

Can you return? My black futures aren't like that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom