Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del Toro's only good design was a copy of a Japanese silhouette.

They're a Del Toro collab, avail in the summer. Not happy how derivative it is. Check this, Fujiwara 2010 sneakers. 

And then the DT's. 

Honestly.
ETQ/FP both make solid shoes for good prices, but nothing that blows you away (still good sneakers occasionally), and literally everything from Axel looks like it was stolen from another brand. 

Last edited:
Has anyone ever heard of the led sneaker called Yifang Wan x Samuel Yang Simulation? I've been trying to find a authentic pair and cannot locate one. I picked up these reps (which at the time I thought were real) only to find out a month later when I finally got them they weren't.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what did the old gold 10H's retail at? Don't remember them being that price. 

I think this is the first time they have them in the state, they were on some euro sites and sneaker boy last season.

Those are SL01. The SL10 are 645.

And thank you whoever posted that. I'm about to go in on these golds.

Last edited:
Ewww just checked barneys, the SL/10H are $695 on the site. Odd that they are charging more than YSL.

So NT fam, settle a score for me. Ol' boy is trying to tell me these are legit, in fact he named his Insta after the brand. 

UNFORTUNATELY, he blocked me, so I actually wouldn't be able to settle the score. But hey, if y'all wanna go call him out on his fake Yeezy's, Margielas, Visvim's, etc. Go for it. 

Yea some ppl be going hard in fake lux kicks....maybe they think they are real. Nothing new. Waste of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom