Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First pair of triple straps. Idk why I slept all these years.
theyre prolly my favorite designer sneakers

Whats is up with sneakerboy lately? A bunch of my orders took 2 weeks to get and today I just got shipped a shoe i didn't even order. So pissed

Speaking on Pavots.... How much you guys think I can get for these ? They're a size 42 only worn a couple times. Have scuff on the right toe box though? ...

Figured Id be better asking a price check here

They look bright as hell here lol guess its the lighting I was under

Last edited:
Speaking on Pavots.... How much you guys think I can get for these ? They're a size 42 only worn a couple times. Have scuff on the right toe box though? ...

Figured Id be better asking a price check here

They look bright as hell here lol guess its the lighting I was under
I was thinking about letting mine go..  I would be interested to hear what folks have to say...

Last edited:
Yeah I wear 8 in most of my basketball sneakers. The CP in 40 was fine width wise and my heel wasn't slipping out when I walked but they were just so long and I had them laced tighter than I wanted.

If the 39 is a little snug I can just break them in. It's a good quality shoe and I'm going to be wearing them a lot so think I'd be happier with that size.

Last edited:
Yeah I wear 8 in most of my basketball sneakers. The CP in 40 was fine width wise and my heel wasn't slipping out when I walked but they were just so long and I had them laced tighter than I wanted.

If the 39 is a little snug I can just break them in. It's a good quality shoe and I'm going to be wearing them a lot so think I'd be happier with that size.
Why'd you give up on the arenas famb?

Thought they made your "top 3".

They're definitely a narrow shoe, hopefully when you find a 39, it's comfortable width wise as well.

Why'd you give up on the arenas famb?

Thought they made your "top 3".

I just wasn't feeling the metal eyelets any more and the marks they were leaving behind were starting to get bad. I wore those a lot and with the offers I'm getting for them now it looks like after I sell them I'll have got my moneys worth.

Want something that will look better beat up and with age. Arenas are better when fresh IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom