Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can those of you with a lot of Arena experience tell me your opinion on the comfort level of the suede versions versus the leather?

When I tried a the green spotted leather pair on the top of the tongue was very stiff and cut into the front of my ankle. When I took a look at the suedes the other day the tongue was extremely soft, so I don't think I will have the same problem with those.

I still get so mad that I missed out on those black pleateds on matchesfashion, could've had them for $400 with a code a NT'er posted but sold out as I was entering my info :smh:

Lol I yhink I posted it, and speaking of which, I decided to wear them today.
Best pair of shoes ever. I'd buy it again and again even for the $600+ price point.

They look navy to me but even they are all black, the plastic eyelets are shiny while before they were matte.

Thanks! Did they ever come in other colors besides this burgundy, black and white? Not sure I want to order them without trying them on in person. Barneys in SF only has the 3M ones.

Do they still have more at your neimans? Lmk what location if possible.

The neimans in sf has absolutely nothing since they were cleaned out during the holidays.

CL ya current wave brodie?

nah....just always liked the spikes though, my pair will be in this week (this snow storm might mess things up smh)

i just @ you some balenciagas coming out earlier

what you think?

Last edited:
Awful bro.

Makes me wanna sell my current pair :\

lol mmhmm

so they got those new material and those leather joints droppin i guess

im getting cowboy boots though, prob wont even wear sneakers anymore 8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom