Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pick up rfx, love both the tan and white gum pairs. The glossy soles look so cheap though, I wish they would go back to the matte (natural) soles.
i agree. i wish the soles werent as shiny

I shared the same sentiments as you guys but in person, it isn't so bad. Out in the sunlight, the shine isn't so obvious either, it helps that the toe ridges/pattern isn't shiny. And if it is anything like my other Arenas, the mid-sole would scuffed up or get dirty soon enough, i can already see my finger smudges on it that make sheen less.

Nice pick up rfx, love both the tan and white gum pairs. The glossy soles look so cheap though, I wish they would go back to the matte (natural) soles.
i agree. i wish the soles werent as shiny

I shared the same sentiments as you guys but in person, it isn't so bad. Out in the sunlight, the shine isn't so obvious either, it helps that the toe ridges/pattern isn't shiny. And if it is anything like my other Arenas, the mid-sole would scuffed up or get dirty soon enough, i can already see my finger smudges on it that make sheen less.

good to know. i'd have to see them in person first then

Yeah you would need a 10 which is the 43 but like stated above the desktop version would give you a better understanding

Weird, your desktop doesn't show the drop down sizes like this?

Last edited:
anybody know where the tan ones could be found online?  I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Possible too new? 

I wear a 12.5 in most shoes or a 12 but most size 12's are too narrow for me, I'm debating between the recommend size 44 (US 11) for me since Arenas run small or the 45 (US 12).  Does anybody have a slightly wider foot that could help?  I can't try any on because of my location ;/  Thanks and reps!!
u described my shoe size perfectly and 44 is too tight in my toebox and 45 feels like boats on ur feet. It sucks but I flat out can't wear arenas. Maybe if I had to I would go with 44 and after a while I'm sure they'd break in ok.

Just grabbed onto these from NM via phone call. I like the Mids better, but I thought it'd be nice to get the lows to use as beaters. Very excited to get them

Last edited:
u described my shoe size perfectly and 44 is too tight in my toebox and 45 feels like boats on ur feet. It sucks but I flat out can't wear arenas. Maybe if I had to I would go with 44 and after a while I'm sure they'd break in ok.
oh boy, thanks for the input, I am probably in the same boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom