Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these legit? Also what's the rough market value for DS black pleateds size 39?
Is that a crease in the toebbox though, advertised as DS hmm?

Up for $977, see if I can pull the price down..
Also which was the better release out of the two, the stitch or the folds? thank you.
$977, that's ridiculous. Save your money.  Even if you can negotiate, I'm sure the seller won't go down enough to make it reasonable.  I think my favorite part about buying designer items is the customer service, the packaging, etc.  So if you're cool with spending $977, try scoping out some CL's or Tom Fords.  Or just wait it out, I'm sure Balenciaga will do pleated again eventually.  

But, if you really really really want them...

I owned the folds during SS13--ended up selling them after a little bit.  Sort of regretted, and when the stitched dropped FW13, I snagged it up real quick.  Stitch >>>>>>>>> folds. it just looks cleaner.

BTW I was able to grab onto the perforated white balenciaga hi's for $495! STOKED to receive it. always fun saving $$.

Through the NM sale?
Yeah, i didn't think it was applicable in store, but I reached out to a random SA 2 minutes after closing and he said he'd give the $100.  He also gave me $100 off some miu mii slip ons for my girl, and miu miu was excluded from the offer online.

Do Visvims fit true to size?
yuhhh pretty much.  I bought my fbt's when mr porter stocked them late last year. wore them 2 times and stowed them away. i think thats my biggest issue with keep my shoes in shoe boxes...i reach towards the ones that are easily accessible >.<

yuhhh pretty much.  I bought my fbt's when mr porter stocked them late last year. wore them 2 times and stowed them away. i think thats my biggest issue with keep my shoes in shoe boxes...i reach towards the ones that are easily accessible >.

Last edited:

Friend overseas hooked it up w/ one of his friends over there that had a great deal on these. Deadstock less than $400 shipped to USA. Really happy with them.

:smh: man if only I could get these in a 42

Nice group shot! The grey 02's, were they made for men or did you but a woman's size?

I want a pair but I've only seen those for women.
The grey 02's were def mens. They released for SS14 I think along with a tan suede pair of 02s. Got them 40% off on barneys website.

The grey 02's were def mens. They released for SS14 I think along with a tan suede pair of 02s. Got them 40% off on barneys website.

Ok, I just haven't seen many large/men's sizes around so I wasn't sure. Thanks! They're very nice to me, a bit underrated. And the tan 02's, yeah those are one of my favorites.

Very nice collection!

did u have to size up in jodhpurs? i went tts and it mashes my toes :frown:
I actually sized down on the jodphurs, same with the wyatts. I've gone 1 size down on every SLP shoe I've owned besides the 02's. One of them is my true size and the other is only .5 down

Idk thats weird that your true size is too tight

Really hoping to find a pair soon. I did hear from the Balenciaga rep that the pleats will return real soon.

My bad fam!

Last edited:
Return of the pleateds, you say? I'm interested but not getting my hopes up. I doubt they come back in comparable quality/design/colors as before.

I'd of course love OG colors but I'd also like to see a royal blue, or maybe like a peachy color to wear with lighter wash denim in summer.

When are they out and what's retail on them? I might have to go lock down a pair. Didn't know they were coming back
Summer time like all the other fw collections. Heard they are now $810
Still suede? Olive or charcoal are interesting.
Yup. Still suede. They brought them back cause demand was just too damn high. I'm laughing at all those people trying to sell these for 1500. The market is about to crash on them! LOL

Summer time like all the other fw collections. Heard they are now $810

Yup. Still suede. They brought them back cause demand was just too damn high. I'm laughing at all those people trying to sell these for 1500. The market is about to crash on them! LOL

Yea I wasn't going to pay more than retail. They are nice not worth over retail. I like the quality of the suede and the sole is comfortable. I'll go preorder the olive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom