Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hate black midsoles lol. I far prefer colored uppers (or white) with a white midsole. That is essentially what made me pass on SL01's in black.

Different strokes :lol:

colored upper with white midsole ill do befroe a black upper with midseole all day like the CLs dude posted how we got on this topic

is that weird too? lol

Last edited:
I'm weird like that also......or solid color

Prob why I never wear my sl10h at least my bred aj1 has white midsole with colored bottom

Wish the sl18hs were all solid too.......its the sole that throws me off

But then if a shoe is white based with white sole I'm OK with it.

That's why I'm trying to find those SL with the suede and gum bottom! Where they atttt!

I like the look of white outsole ,
I just hate how they get dirty easy, especially with guiseppi and balmain, but now I use a Clorox or Lysol wipe after every wear.
It cleans off the dirt and I haven't noticed any damage we will see if the chemicals over time beat it up,

But even on my 750 boosts I use the Clorox wipes and they clean up pretty easy
And very convenient

I need some sneaker wipes

That's why I'm trying to find those SL with the suede and gum bottom! Where they atttt!

I want also man

come to the party late.......miss out

Last edited:
I like the look of white outsole ,
I just hate how they get dirty easy, especially with guiseppi and balmain, but now I use a Clorox or Lysol wipe after every wear.
It cleans off the dirt and I haven't noticed any damage we will see if the chemicals over time beat it up,

But even on my 750 boosts I use the Clorox wipes and they clean up pretty easy
And very convenient

I need some sneaker wipes

I been using clorox wipes

Sneaker wipes?

Is anyone aware if there are fake SL cropped Jodphurs around? I purchased a pair from YSL.com and saw a pair for relatively cheap on eBay so I grabbed those too because I really like them.

I got the eBay pair in hand today and they're noticeably slimmer cut, came in a wider box, and don't quite shine like the pair from SL. They also are missing a stitching detail that is present on the pair from SL.

The seller I bought from has $1k+ positive feedback and sells a lot of other high end designer pieces so I doubt they're fake but

That arrow like stitching by the strap on the top shoe is what's missing on the eBay pair at the bottom.

Any help or ideas on what's up here?

Speaking of fakes I just saw a brand that makes a cheap knock off version of Guisseppes

the brand is J75 and it is just attrocius.

Why start a company to make non-original shoes that dont even look good smh

@23soles  Looked into the Jodhpurs a bit.  Looks like the ones from ebay are from a earlier season.  I have seen many official photos online from major retailers that look just like the ones you got from ebay. 

Last edited:
For selling or buying? as for selling the fees are dramatically less. For selling the only con is that unlike on feebay, if your trying to sell a shirt for at least $50 with reserve, there is change someone that really wants it and overbid for it. On grailed if you list a price your basically selling it for that price and would decrease price if you want to sell it.

There is no fees for sellers on Grailed I thought.  I just listed some items the other day on there and also made my first purchase.  I hope to do a lot of business there. Still trying to figure out how to not offer your product to overseas buyers. 

There is no fees for sellers on Grailed I thought.  I just listed some items the other day on there and also made my first purchase.  I hope to do a lot of business there. Still trying to figure out how to not offer your product to overseas buyers. 
Minor fees when something sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom