Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a guy on Instagram with these not too long ago.

so did I lol....same color

i cant remember his name

was he a heavy set black guy lol?

the IG world becomes very small when you have common interest

Last edited:
yea man we are going to release mint, grey, red, blue, black, and white! trying to do some stuff never seen before!

hey Bert all jokes aside just because 23 doesnt like them an not my style....i dunno maybe tweak them, I was talking to this younger guy other day around 22 yrs old an he was like "al i saw these shoes on IG they look like arenas but they had criss cross laces etc..(demonstrates to show me what he was talking about on my foot)....i was like, yea i think i saw those they were turqoise"

true story, this was LITERALLY in the past week convo

i mean hey 23 if ppl like zanottis they will like these

im all for ppl following their dreams

Last edited:
Oh, for sure bro! I'm not at all saying he should quit! That's the awesome part of diversity in products/brands- it speaks to the diversity of people's tastes.

I'm sure many may love the design and I wish you nothing but success Bert. That being said, they're not MY style; just not appealing to me. No different than many other high end designs. No hate, just sharing my opinion and genuine thoughts upon first seeing them. I'm only one person though.

That $700 price point is relatively high though.

yea man we are going to release mint, grey, red, blue, black, and white! trying to do some stuff never seen before!

i just called the kid i had the convo with, he seen it on yeah delano brown page but i guess he recently deleted

bert is an ARTrepreneur

Last edited:
Oh, for sure bro! I'm not at all saying he should quit! That's the awesome part of diversity in products/brands- it speaks to the diversity of people's tastes.

I'm sure many may love the design and I wish you nothing but success Bert. That being said, they're not MY style; just not appealing to me. No different than many other high end designs. No hate, just sharing my opinion and genuine thoughts upon first seeing them. I'm only one person though.

That $700 price point is relatively high though.

sall good i feel you

crazy thing is dudes were payin 1k for giuseppes

:x

So I want to share a project I've been working on for a few months now. I designed a pair of shoes. I wanted something cool and timeless yet original so I came up with this. This is a prototype and they will be for sale soon. Premium quality Nappa lamb skin from Italian lambs. Retail Price will be around 700$ but anyone who commits to the first run of them will get them for a steal of 499$! Any thoughts? Should I sign you all up for the first run?
I think these need a tweak. Lacelock looks rather "extra" on these, and the Arena "inspiration" is way too strong. Is this a finalized design or are you guys taking suggestions? Also the price point is rather high for a startup shoe company with their first silhouette ever, no?

the arena inspiration is very strong

they might bring the lawyers out?:nerd:

edit:
Bert are you trolling? im not gonna post the PM

so are the shoes yours or not?

Last edited:
the arena inspiration is very strong

they might bring the lawyers out?
nerd.gif
That wouldn't actually be the biggest issue. Thing is, their price is already more than 100 higher than the shoe they use as a base. That is to say, they would be hard pressed to convince people to pay more for their shoe than purchase Balenciaga, an already well established brand. 

Last edited:
crazy thing is dudes were payin 1k for giuseppes

:x

Yeah, that's some other s*** I don't personally understand but hey...

Bert are you trolling? im not gonna post the PM

so are the shoes yours or not?

What's going on here?

That wouldn't actually be the biggest issue. Thing is, their price is already more than 100 higher than the shoe they use as a base. That is to say, they would be hard pressed to convince people to pay more for their shoe than purchase Balenciaga, an already well established brand. 

Truth.

SHOES ARE A JOKE LOL
Conversation between Bertdinner2 and me

Bertdinner2
Today at 8:25 pm
im not serious about those shoes lol i saw them on ebay. but i do have the shoes in my prof pic ds 45 if u would want them for the slps?

i think bert is gonna get a new s/n or go MIA

SHOES ARE A JOKE LOL
Conversation between Bertdinner2 and me

Bertdinner2
Today at 8:25 pm
im not serious about those shoes lol i saw them on ebay. but i do have the shoes in my prof pic ds 45 if u would want them for the slps?
i think bert is gonna get a new s/n or go MIA
SHAKIN MY DAMB HEAD.

still love that dude was tryna make moves in the same PM tho. 
laugh.gif

well this is all interesting

had a recent convo about these shoes with a young guy in real life

guy on NT claims this is project...ask us to pre order an they got other colors dropping

guy ask if ill trade slps for them

i called up kid i know i asked him where he saw the shoes.....that IG page is now deleted, a well known IG artist who also has a website link

guy now says shoes are a joke

guy is now not responding on NT

damn 23 i wish i could remember the IG name of that heavy set black guy who was wearing these now

Last edited:
Had a little accident and decided to throw the HS shoe cream on them to try to even out the wet spot and to add a little protection. A little color difference occurred. Once dry, they should become a little lighter shade. Quick pics before I applied the cream on both pairs.

why would i get a new screen name? its a joke lol. i saw it on ebay and thought it was funny how god awful they were. i thought it was pretty apparent that it was a joke. "nappa lamb leather from italian lambs" come on fellas i dont even know what i was saying lol

Last edited:
They look like someone took a bad fake pair of arenas and threw a whole nother set of D rings on them and another set of laces. U guys didn't think anything of the fact that all the colors I said were the same as pleateds and that they look just like arenas? I thought that would've been a dead giveaway.

They look like someone took a bad fake pair of arenas and threw a whole nother set of D rings on them and another set of laces. U guys didn't think anything of the fact that all the colors I said were the same as pleateds and that they look just like arenas? I thought that would've been a dead giveaway.
Just don't know anymore famb. Saw Coach pulled this foolishness and it had me like KG anything is possible. 

yea nothing makes sense right now

"reverse psychology" only works on idiots

dont bash your own product bro, so they are in fact custom arenas with a higher price point. makes sense.

the colors you listed are the same colors the kid i called told me also...........

so i guess youre the heavy set black guy who does custom clothing and shoes 23 an I saw on the grams

doesnt matter im not gonna lose sleep over it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom