Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL, funny you say that.  I am setting up my personal eating and lifting program as we speak.  I told myself I am going for a lean muscle look. I can wear most SL cloths then but don't have to give up lifting completely. I am cutting my calorie intake down to 2400 cals per day which for me should be enough to maintain lean muscle mass but won't be enough for me to put muscle mass on. Ill see how it goes, I'm looking for a happy medium.  I def don't want to look like a SL model. 

Last edited:
Nice, well Santiags are the move then Al...
Was it AirMurphy that posted them in here a while back? They looked good there.

This is the pair.  I tried them on in store and they look awesome with the SL jeans.  They run small for me about 1/2 size maybe a little more. 

AL, funny you say that.  I am setting up my personal eating and lifting program as we speak.  I told myself I am going for a lean muscle look. I can wear most SL cloths then but don't have to give up lifting completely. I am cutting my calorie intake down to 2400 cals per day which for me should be enough to maintain lean muscle mass but won't be enough for me to put muscle mass on. Ill see how it goes, I'm looking for a happy medium.  I def don't want to look like a SL model. 

Yes I understand

Yeah, those look really nice. I have more on my get list before I'd cop but Al if you're on your cowboy ****, that's all you bro

drkingschultz drkingschultz while I fully agree with you, I feel like the Balenciaga's will look good longer. From the stock photo, it looks like the SL's are regular leather whereas the Balenciaga's are kind of coated(?) and that shiny margom sole looks good for a while and that black SL sole gets ashy(?) so easily.

But style wise, the SL's are WAY cleaner for sure. The use of non-perf leather as accents is a nice thouch.

And again, SUPER nice AP my man. One day, I'll have something of the sort.

Your right, no doubt.
Better silhouette on the slp for sure.. Sleeker
The balenciagas don't seem to crease easy and hold up really well :lol: You definitely get your money's worth of wears.

Last edited:
vajeena lows

if anyone wants my extra pair of KVA multilaces in black before i throw them on ebay I'll let em go here to a fellow NT'er for what I paid (485, marked down from 700). size 43 BNIB, never worn. DM me.

Last edited:
Derelict collection! Lol. Most comfy high end runners. Right up there with Rick Owens and Raf Simons Ozweegos.

Going to be sometime between May and July.

Will be at the Nordstrom @ Aventura Mall, Miami and Downtown Seattle Flagship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom