Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the suede being different on each part, I would say you probably just need a suede brush and brush the shoe along in the same direction and that should even out the color.

Here's a shot of my pair and 23soles 23soles pair I scooped for him. You can see his pair is pretty uniform while my right shoe is noticeably lighter from my left. No worries though after some wear and brushing it'll be fine you're right.

With flash.

Damb ya'll gown crazy for these boots. What's so special and what made them the it footwear now

Groupthink.

Edit: don't stress about the colour. Those things are gonna get BEAT. My Wyatts and Paul Smiths are like 10 shades darker now.

Last edited:
Thanks man. That was definitely one of those right place, REALLY right time situations. I always set my searches to newly listed and I caught that auction less than 5 minutes after he posted it and talked him out of the auction and into a paypal invoice.

Crazy lucky! I'm still on the lookout for an 11 or 12 but not holding my breath.

hennessy hennessy thanks for the photos and of course the assist! They look even better than I anticipated in terms of shape. And like you said, that discoloration over a little time shouldn't be an issue and may even be solved right away with a brush. Good looking out, my man. Can't wait for them!

Won't lie in pics those look so long in our size 23 loll

44 prob be good

Last edited:
Hahaha

There's nothing really special about the BV's. They're a nice looking hybrid of desert boots and chelsea boots. Boots are a refreshing cop outside of sneakers for me lately and are maybe even more versatile.

I've never seen them in person, so I can't say the quality is worth it just yet (at $840+ I doubt it lol)
The quality of the BV's are amazing. Better quality then SLP.

I am quite disappointed that the new pairs are not buffalo suede.

go down one whole size

Damn man where are you guys buying from!?!? Need those cp Chelsea boots!!! If I'm 41.5 in MMM what should I get the boots if I get lucky?

go down one whole size

Damn, I couldn't remember what you said about sizing when I ordered and I went true... Great

And onlyjs onlyjs , Henn picked those pairs up for Need Supply Co. FRESH picked his up from Barney's NY. I can't speak on sizing personally but it was addressed a page or two back by people with pairs in hand.

Ok so I got in my cp chelseas. I was very nervous as I am a true 12-12.5. The only size I could get was a 44. Do they fit? You may ask...yes they do. They are definitely snug all around but the upper and sole feels very flexible and comforting to the foot. Would I swap for a 45? Probably if given the option but after I wear these a bit I think they'll be perfect. I'd rather shoes be too tight then too loose. They are actually more comfy then my achilles in a 45 right out of the box. The 44 chelsea is ever so slightly shorter in length then a 45 achilles low but more roomy. They're great. The seem to be very flexible and mold able so if u had to size down don't worry. I don't know if my feet are wierd or something but these in a 44 are way more comfortable then arenas in a 44 which kills my toes.

Where's druxanexcel druxanexcel ? He's going to love that last photo haha

Thanks for more photos and sizing information. Everything's sounding positive thus far. Looks like CP did well with these. I'm sure there will be more colorways soon.

Nice bert! Interesting you got a size smaller than your Achilles and I got a size larger than mine and still a good fit. I'd def say they run true to size with Achilles.

Nice bert! Interesting you got a size smaller than your Achilles and I got a size larger than mine and still a good fit. I'd def say they run true to size with Achilles.
yea it's crazy lol I would still probably prefer a 45 but I think the suede and elastic along with the sole are all real flexible so I can get them on and they aren't too too bad.

I think the bottegas look sick from the side but the toe is just so damn round...and me getting the cp's for 430 compared to 820$ for the bottegas...no brainer.

Bert the ankle/elastic part is mad tight though right? I needed both pull tabs even a size up haha.

Last edited:
Ok so I exible and comforting to the foot. Would I swap for a 45? Probably if given .

Lol 23soles 23soles
Then the last pic leaned up on his pillow - daw!

That's a fire pic - box on bed then the shoes
But these are Dead stock I'm a lil cooler with that on the bed then the guy that be like
"**** just bought these used off a guy who bought them used off a guy off eBay"
And has em on his pillow
Dawwww!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom