Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight
Pradas still go hard!

My bad. This is the first time I ever posted any shoes for sale and didn't kno the rules on that. And to you up there I don't buy then oh sell my shoes. Never that. It was too late to return and I didn't know Givenchy ran small.
Its not you homie. It was my bad. I posted my pair of red futures for sale after I saw you just copped a pair of the same shoes.

Last edited:
Bruh, pillow gang ain't afraid of no mods. Just keep it at oop prices if you're gonna sell here and it's all good. 
nthat.gif

yall know oops are also frowned upon right?
In all seriousness, it's different circumstances for us. If selling and ooping was allowed in threads, people in the other threads would take recent releases and super-duper flip 'em, like literally on the day/week of release (shoutout to Ronnie Fieg thread). In this thread, it's hard to find the shoes even on 'release day,' either that or the initial price is so steep that many didn't purchase. If you oop here, you're doing the buyer more of a favor than in other threads. Here it'd always be a good deal, even if you charge MSRP for a hard-to-find item. Other threads, everyone's able to find the shoe, they just aren't all able to purchase. I mean we only got like 15 dudes active here I feel. 

I get what youre saying but theres a difference between saying "guys need supply dropped the CP chelseas, eat" versus "I have these size 44 Arenas I'm trying to sell, hmu".

I get what youre saying but theres a difference between saying "guys need supply dropped the CP chelseas, eat" versus "I have these size 44 Arenas I'm trying to sell, hmu".
laugh.gif
 True, but that's why I do mention oop's only. Like if someone was trying to sell their Arena's for under retail, that's a deal in and of itself, plus you likely wouldn't have to question the authenticity of the regulars in here. I mean we all know how many Balenciaga authenticity questions we get here. Dunno man. Always felt like dudes this thread just covered each other unlike in other threads. Plus you know dudes are always on the lookout for them rouge braise pairs. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 True, but that's why I do mention oop's only. Like if someone was trying to sell their Arena's for under retail, that's a deal in and of itself, plus you likely wouldn't have to question the authenticity of the regulars in here. I mean we all know how many Balenciaga authenticity questions we get here. Dunno man. Always felt like dudes this thread just covered each other unlike in other threads. Plus you know dudes are always on the lookout for them rouge braise pairs. 
nerd.gif

Yeah man. I figured if there's a group of people I'd want to sell to, this would be it and I honestly posted because I'm letting em go for 2/3 the retail price which I figured was a steal, definitely not trying to make a killing on anyone.

I ended up making a grailed listing. Is it an issue to post a link to that listing? (Honest question, not trying to sound like a smart-guy)

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

mos def. the problem here is that there are resellers in here. there are people here who arent looking for the best interest of the group.

while i do believe most of the regulars are great members we still have to protect one another. 

mos def. the problem here is that there are resellers in here. there are people here who arent looking for the best interest of the group.

while i do believe most of the regulars are great members we still have to protect one another. 
That's all I was trying to do, was to sell a pair of highly sought out shoes for a price well below retail. Definitely had the group's best interest in mind.

Nah, I feel you. I won't lie, I've sold shoes for far over retail and I likely will end up doing so in the future. I just keep those transactions far, far away from this thread is all. 
nerd.gif
 I think the unspoken rule that's existed in this thread thus far is, either hook up the people in this thread or keep the scalping to the 'bay. 

First off, these are definitely not high-end, but I'm still excited to rock em and they're expected to arrive at my door tomorrow. I'll take some pics for you dudes in case any one else was considering.

aaight. I think everyone is one the same page at this point.

Like the SB dunk thread in the retro forum, lettuce police ourselves

Did the expresso BV ship yer? I haven't seen that color in actual pics. My common projects pair comes in today but if the suede quality isn't as good as some are saying, might just get rid of them and wait for my BV.

Did the expresso BV ship yer? I haven't seen that color in actual pics. My common projects pair comes in today but if the suede quality isn't as good as some are saying, might just get rid of them and wait for my BV.
Size on the CPs?

pillow gang all u want cuz yall bout to get this thread watched smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom