Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I was checking those out too. Yes, they're overseas but I've luckily never been hit with customs.

Fingers crossed.

After trying since 10 finally got through on ssense. website is so trash. :smh:

Such trash. It took hours to get thru the sale section.

If anything i think they would do a price adjustment for you

Thats actually smart, may do that if my size is available for less tomorrow or the next couple days.

I really think the bv chelseas are really nice but the damn shape makes them look like flippers...u could prolly swim so fast in them...

Wow, there were some great deals, but I passed on everything. Really proud of myself for resisting temptation!

I have two pairs of shoes coming in the next week or so, gotta be content for now.

They already shipped my order

my brother is telling me i screwed up.. i copped a size 44 in the CP. i normally wear size 11/10.5 in everything.

did i dun goof? :frown:

Anyone want balenciaga all red pleated 42? I never wear them anymore they they hurt my foot for some reason. Probably sell for low low.

ote]
so are Bball same fit or no? im reading everywhere to size down.

finally got the shoes i wanted for the low but now they wont even fit most likely :smh:
I have the vintage highs and the achilles, not sure how the bball highs will fit.

If I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3s, 10 in Jordan 4s/11s, (Jordan 1s in sz 10 is about right, but too narrow for my toe), what would I be for SL10H? 42.5? 43? Bigger?

I'm a 10 in Asics GLV, 9.5 in NB 1300, 9 in 998s (though those are a bit too narrow as well), 9.5 in Nike Free 5.0, 9 in Flyknit Lunar 1s.

Does anyone know where I can get a coat of black wax on my balmain jeans?
I've heard of brands redoing their wax jobs
But balmain does not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom