Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhau those are nice I just posted a model wearing those in the other thread

I think you can get the SS15 Geobaskets for pretty cheap...someone posted a link earlier for $662 shipped. Mine are SS13. I think the only notable difference is the new ones have YKK zips instead of Raccagni.

I think you can get the SS15 Geobaskets for pretty cheap...someone posted a link earlier for $662 shipped. Mine are SS13. I think the only notable difference is the new ones have YKK zips instead of Raccagni.

Where?

@echau  Nice Geo's, I have the all blacks and also the brown and off white.  One thing I don't like about them is how the shoe makes it look like your feet are slanted in towards the middle of your body even though both shoes are flat on the ground. 

They are on sale at SSENSE right now I believe. 

Back in the bay, bout to hit this this SLP boutique and try on these black skinnies w blown out knees

I need a suit
And some new dress shoes
Thinking bout louboutin
Any suggestions ? I want something medium loud for shoes and a suit around 1,500-2500 thinking Burberry any suggestions ?

Back in the bay, bout to hit this this SLP boutique and try on these black skinnies w blown out knees

I need a suit
And some new dress shoes
Thinking bout louboutin
Any suggestions ? I want something medium loud for shoes and a suit around 1,500-2500 thinking Burberry any suggestions ?
Givenchy suit/shoes. 
nerd.gif

Hmm, I don't know. I'm not typically a fan of high end suits. It depends on what you need it for I guess. If it's for nightlife outings or something, go for it but for any other purpose, you'd probably be better off going off with a more traditional menswear approach. Doesn't have to be frumpy, and you can still wear flashy shoes even. Considering your budget, you could have something very nice made custom for you if you have the time.

Hmm, I don't know. I'm not typically a fan of high end suits. It depends on what you need it for I guess. If it's for nightlife outings or something, go for it but for any other purpose, you'd probably be better off going off with a more traditional menswear approach. Doesn't have to be frumpy, and you can still wear flashy shoes even. Considering your budget, you could have something very nice made custom for you if you have the time.
most high end suits are made like trash.

if you really take the time to research, you can see that the construction is very lack luster (including cheap fabrics)

better off looking for bespoke options in your area that can cater exactly to your needs

pinoy732 pinoy732 is 100% correct in what he's saying. Go custom, for your budget you can get a killer suit with awesome material that fits you just like you want it to.

Anybody know how the SLP Santiag Boots fit? Specifically the harness black pair. I'm normally size 8 in Nike's, 39 in Balenciaga, size 8 in Visvim. Should I go with a 39 or will 40 fit? I prefer to be wearing dress socks with them, not some Nike Elites just to make them fit. 
laugh.gif
Any help?

For future reference, SSENSE was no hassle either way - shipping to me was fast, customer service was amazing, and return shipping was smooth and easy (no customs fees either way and no delay). Just got refunded after they received the package yesterday.

Yeah, I've had nothing but really great experiences with ssense's shipping/customer service.

I once even ordered some boots and they noticed the leather bottoms were a little scratched and emailed me with photos to ask if I was ok with it before shipping. If I was ok with it, they offered a 15% discount and if not, they could cancel the order or send them for me to see in person along with the return label in advance to make returning quick.

Their shipping is always very quick and same for their return processing. Maybe a close second after mrporter in that aspect.

Very pleased overall.

posted this in the db thread, but these are my first high end designer shoes. y'all know what these are. scored two pairs too thanks to a homie 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
In agreement with everybody else. SSENSES customer service is top notch. They even price matched a pair of Balmain Boots when i ordered from them last year. I had ordered the night prior at 40% off only to wake up the next morning to find out that the boots had been reduced even further to 50%. Call them and they honored the extra 10%. However, i believe this only works if the shoe and size you ordered is still in stock.

I have to disagree with regards SSENSE customer service. They goofed on my package and I had to replace my order. They didn't even do anything to make it right. Very disappointed when I spent 1K in a 2 day span and they don't even want to overnight my replacement package. Also two different customer service reps told me two different things wasting a week. No proper shipping method. They need to look at the logistics of Mr. Porter and End to get an idea of how to run a business in the high-end space. May be my last purchase with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom