Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly decent deal my friend. If u
Really like that model is cop at the price MMM has awesome quality. Idk what customs fees gonna look like though.

And to the new dude demanding for codes, that's not how NT works.

Fashion15

ABOUT TIME [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Damn those new story et falls look nice there! Especially the black suede Chelsea but it feels kind of formal, not sure how to pull that pair off.

And nice attempt from HS on the Yeezy's but that rippled back portion is so necessary. I'd like to see a Nike vandal done or maybe some SL models even.

I'm not feeling that Yeezy HS are you sure that's HS?

I came across a company like HS before then I found out it wasn't so I didn't bother to post in here, I'll try to find it again

Those aren't HS, they're made by LASCO:

Those black leather Jodhpur's look great. That was going to be my next Story Et Fall purchase.

Leather and wood I believe, like regular hard bottom dress shoes/boots.

I have the jordan IV version and they are straight leather with some rubber on the toe and heel portion of the leather sole. Most say wood but its stacked leather. Holding a fresh pair VS a used pair is :wow: you really see how raw a brand spanking new pair is. I'm into raw denim so HS is my favorite brand for higher end shoes. The leathers used are :smokin :x :smh:

Need to get my patina game up

Last edited:
Hybrid customs are getting crazy. I wonder if the midsole is from a real pair of Jasper's.

I like these custom Yeezy's Ben Baller has. The base shoe is a pair of Air Tech Challenge II. Crazy how the guy did the upper and it looks pretty good IMO.
never knew about the Air Tech Challenge II, crazy how similar they are to the yeezy!

But I will more than likely cop the Air Force low Valentinos you posted hopefully more colors come out

Got to say, I dig the idea behind those Valentino but I guess it can be executed better. Then again I kind of recently noticed that I just like gummy soles, I got plenty of them without even realizing it. :lol: :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom