Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you a 43 then you lost :lol:

dude on FB group was actually trying to selling his personal 42 pair but when I commented he told me he'll get his Chi colleague to confirm if joint was still sitting. Worked out :pimp:

and Tobacco and Grey SEF will be my first from them for sure. Rep for confirmation.

Nah im not a 43, but whole time they've had gems just loafing...gonna go rap to them this weekend, fleece that stock room out

These are very similar in color. Gonna have a drink and think about what to keep.

GMu0cw0.jpg

8lHVO6D.jpg

What are the odds SeF turns into another ToJ? :lol:

I never really checked SeF though but it's nothing like ToJ, right?

What are the odds SeF turns into another ToJ? :lol:

I never really checked SeF though but it's nothing like ToJ, right?

SEF options - model, color/material, size

ToJ options - endless

ToJ had more options due to all of the details that can go into a jacket and the number of different styles the offered. SEF is a simpler approach but who knows what the future holds. Their website is trash and options are limited ATM. I wonder how much volume they can (or more importantly, want to) handle.

The batch production and wait time is annoying. However, the "sorry for the delay in your order" letter in the package was a nice touch to customer service lol.

Last edited:
That is weird, dude could even open up a free tumblr where multiple pics are posted and just have an email attached for orders.

He calls himself Henn and drinks that bottom of the barrel ****? :nerd:

The site is really distasteful, I was gonna ask dude if he wanted to use some of my pictures for his site, a child could create a better website, its unacceptable for business.

I ordered these

But got these

Would prefer Royals at least. But not even gonna worry. They still :pimp:

Last edited:

I don't blame you Henn, esp since you mentioned some fit issues with the SEF.

Fit was the deciding factor. SEF boots are amazing and I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future, especially with all the new colors. Very happy with the fit of the CP and I know if I sell these I'll never find this size again.

As for the Henn, I had a couple pours and switched to coors light. Trying to get lit tonight, save the good stuff for when I'm just lampin'. Have some respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom