Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spotted these on mrporter.  Valentino continues to drop a ton of heat in just about every product they offer
pimp.gif

Same here...

Picked up a pair of fringe in 44.5 (Thanks A), and only chose that size out of desperation. They finally arrived and they fit PERFECTLY, a 44 would have been too small, all this time I expected they would have the same fit as the SL10H.

There goes the plan :lol:

Is the best place to purchase Common Projects through their site? I'm seeing different price points on different sites.

everybody said sl10h run big? interesting. I know for a fact a 45 would have been tragic. I got 46 in all my slp sneakers. I never seen a 45.5 so I can't really say it would fit but 46 fits perfectly fine. I wear size 46 in everything.

Hey bros you think it will be easy to get these black 350 boost?

I tried to get the grey pair and had no luck at all. But I always see people with multiples times multiples. 

I tried on SL10 in Paris and they definitely hit a half size big TO ME. The issue is that everyone has their own conception on how something should fit. Better off trying to find out for yourself before making the purchase. If that can't happen, then best of luck with your gamble.

As for black yeezy boosts, I think most can agree that that CW does not even kinda touch the grey joints that dropped last month (y'all know how I feel about white vs black midsoles :lol: ) but irregardless, it is still a Kanye shoe bro. Joints will be difficult to land.

Right on brother...yeah man its all about preference in footing and how it feels to "you"

I still want grey and would love to get them sucks it wasnt easier to get especially living in a smaller city. I would prefer grey or blk definitely. Anybody got a sz 13 for the love lol

went back to my parent's this weekend and saw my brother ended up copping. we aren't very close so he wouldn't be the type to update me but found out he ended up actually winning the Ubiq raffle in philly.

MFer copped for retail |I

Does anyone in here own these?  If so, I saw mention of treating suede shoes, did you treat this pair before wearing them?

treating is just water proofing guy. buy some spray and handle your business.

why is everyone tripping so hard on this subject?
laugh.gif
There are different qualities and types of suede as well as water proofing, guy.  I was asking to see if anyone had experience with them and what they'd recommend.  If you don't have them, the question isn't for you.

Have you all see these?  They come in gold or silver apparently.  Thoughts?  They reminded me of a Air Jordan IV homage that a company like British Knights would've done.

These remind me of Adidas Rod Lavers but I like them:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom