Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe saks dude just lied to me about the 2013 stock lol. the pair I copped is now up on their website: Chelsea Jawnz

Whatever, I still got my pair in....just missed out on CB rewards tho
tired.gif
is it just me? or is saks very overpriced for international orders? 

If anyone's looking for a pair of 44.5 black leather wyatts from AW13 (original shaft), a pair just popped up on grailed for pretty cheap!

anyone with SLP ranger boots can give insight on sizing/quality. Kev, I think I've seen you with a pair.

I can snag one for around the 300 range that I'm trying to see if its worthwhile. thoughts?

I know plenty of people feel these are played .... But man it's a classic beautiful shoe

Still one of my favorites
Yeah, there's a lot of mixed feelings about the arenas. But I agree with you, definitely a classic look.

And of course, @echau reppin em well too.

Last edited:
They'll never be played unless everyone's mom, grandma, babies, teenagers start wearing them.

Depends where you're at

These things are super common and faked but I mean they are classic

Yea those wheat futures are nice Kev

Last edited:
Are the wheat Futures available anywhere else besides Barneys and preferrably cheaper than $900. I like them but I honestly can't afford to drop that much on a single shoe

And what is the smallest size that Arenas come in

Last edited:
Are the wheat Futures available anywhere else besides Barneys and preferrably cheaper than $900. I like them but I honestly can't afford to drop that much on a single shoe

And what is the smallest size that Arenas come in

Barneys is about as low as your gonna find them. Also so far to my knowledge Barneys is the only one with those currently in stock. Not sure if it's a Barneys Exclusive, but doubt it is.

I doubt your gonna get far from 900 if you was to even find a discount code.

About to trade my second pair of SLP baby cats for a pair of SLP black/gold sl10s.

Is there any reason that that's a bad trade? It almost seems like a no brainer to me.

PS. I have the choice between black/gold or black/white. I think I prefer gold. And I already own both royal and bred pairs.

Last edited:

About to trade my second pair of SLP baby cats for a pair of SLP black/gold sl10s.

Is there any reason that that's a bad trade? It almost seems like a no brainer to me.

PS. I have the choice between black/gold or black/white. I think I prefer gold.
I think it's a good trade. You can style better with the sl10's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom