Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of slacks are those? can any one recommend me a good pair of straight leg slacks? Thanks
I have some made by Penguin and Ben Sherman, they ar esurprisingly slim, not skinny. I just had to get it tapered from the knee down to make itlook slimmer. Fits almost the same as Levis 514 as a reference.

I also have a Paul Smith, which is more fitted than the latter but it is probably my favorite pair of pants.

JoCampbell, what brand of shoes are those? The lowtop, silver ones looks real familiar.

Thanks for the heads up. Some nice boots in there, not much other shoes though.

Ahh, there we go, Alejandro Ingelmo was the name that I couldn't remember. I knew the shoe and design looekd real familiar.
I never heard of Alessandro Dell Acqua though.

my bad, the similarity between Alejandro and Alessandro always confuses. One of them brand maeksa real nice lookin chuck taylor lookin shoe as well, but Iforget which

9a125efe1d59b11d95b1657e87a3a7f58a9c302.pjpg

Does Anybody Know Where I Find Can These, Outlets, In-Store, Anything? Thanxs

JoCampbell23- Nice pick ups.. I got the slacks from H&M it was a last minute thing so i just got it from there but it fits good surprisingly.. Anyone knowslacks that have a inseam around 36+
L7OSER- Ye i know i had to clean them since people step on them but it came out good after a good whipe down

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

My first pair of gucci's and im very proud of this purchase. Bought these for $350 from a friend of mine that just had em collectin dust in her closet. Sorry for the camera pics

Havent even been worn

So wait, your a woman but have some Gucci loafers? Or are you just showing some pics of the shoe?
Yes ima women and i have some gucci loafers. I buy and wear what i want not what people think i should wear.

Originally Posted by RFX45

My first pair of gucci's and im very proud of this purchase. Bought these for $350 from a friend of mine that just had em collectin dust in her closet. Sorry for the camera pics

Havent even been worn

So wait, your a woman but have some Gucci loafers? Or are you just showing some pics of the shoe?
Yes ima women and i have some gucci loafers. I buy and wear what i want not what people think i should wear.

Take no offense in what I said. It is good to hear that you wear what you like but I just rarely see women wear loafers, no one said you shouldn't wear it.
As a matter of fact, I rarely see loafers made for women so again, no offense intended.
Thats all.

Dang if that is a fake website, it is the best looking fake selling website i have ever seen.

I think Dellamoda is actually an authentic place. Their price are not overly cheap but most items aren't sold in retail prices either.
They also have a 100% money back guarantee so if it turns out to be fake, you can just return it.
So far, it looks pretty good though.

pimp.gif
Usher is wearing those Burgundy Patent YSL Sneakers on the NFL Kickoff Concert on NBC right now......they look beautiful.

Tried to find a better pic,
Anybody know the name of these shoes? Price? Where can I find them?
One more Question, I have a nordstrom rack by me, what should I expect to find there? Shoes or clothing, or both? And is it rare to find a pair or AmericanCups at a nordstrom rack for a sale price? Thanks!

^ go check it out yourself. someitmes you'll find good stuff sometimes you wont its a luck of the draw

Hi,
my name is Jacob, and i'm a highend sneaker fan from Poland. Unfortunately I'm not able to post a new topic in the buy/sell lounge so i'll post ithere.

*Edit: warned for selling*

Thanks a lot for understanding about posting it here, hoping that admins wont erase this post.

And btw, personally im also rocking these D&Gs and i'm searching for the black studded version, but I cant find it anywhere so if someone knows, msgme.
Also have D&Gs from James Bond collection - quilted silver with blue addings and coffee laces.
These:
img3293sv5.jpg

Not a big collection, but sometimes there must be a start
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom