Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

are those the calf boots or the regular tech ones with this seasons black collar?

Depends on your style

Ranger is def the sleeker of the two

W the padded collar I want something bulky

Not high end but Looks like Timbs is getting in on the chelsea action..

Last edited:
The Balmains are nice and I am a sucker for black and gold combo but they were just too much gold for my liking, not to mention the shoe itself if bulky

Reactions: alp
Good point. Now that you mention it they could've used a little less gold. Not that my broke *** could afford it anyway

^ Yeah I think so, and sales rep sent me a pic of these today. Thanks for reminding me, just got the shipment in so i'm copping tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
^Thanks for answering fam! That's the dark navy right? Mom dukes is currently in Italy and I asked her to get me the Ardoise CW originally but the flagship in Rome only got the Toffee and Dark Navy so I opted for the Toffee due mainly to the fact that the CW is more neutral. Nice to buy it straight from outta there as it only costs 590 Euros. Will post pics once I get my hands on em.

Dope pickup on your BV's! 
nthat.gif

^Thanks for answering fam! That's the dark navy right? Mom dukes is currently in Italy and I asked her to get me the Ardoise CW originally but the flagship in Rome only got the Toffee and Dark Navy so I opted for the Toffee due mainly to the fact that the CW is more neutral. Nice to buy it straight from outta there as it only costs 590 Euros. Will post pics once I get my hands on em.

Dope pickup on your BV's! :nthat:

Ardoise should have a restock eventually so i've been told, I wish they would get dark sergeant again though. I don't have them yet, but thanks, remember to size down 1.5-2 sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom