Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped the toffee color of the BV Chelseas, god they are beautiful
smokin.gif
Congrats!  Definitely one of the best color ways.

For any Louboutin experts out there, can I get a legit check on this pair?  Thanks in advance.

Can you post pics of yours?  I bought these, will return if fake.

It may just be the lighting. About to pull up to the house in 10 mins.

Bro, I just remembered, I have the desert boots style sneakers. My bad for the miss information.

Last edited:
I don't think fake makers would go with a shoe made of pony and make fake pony hair. As long as the pony is real I'm guessing the shoes are good money

I don't think fake makers would go with a shoe made of pony and make fake pony hair. As long as the pony is real I'm guessing the shoes are good money
When inspecting them, I thought the same thing that it would be real tough to replicate this but then again, you never know!

When inspecting them, I thought the same thing that it would be real tough to replicate this but then again, you never know!
yea it's always good to double check but something in an exotic material would be difficult to replicate most likely

With that said seen these over on 65th and Madison, who would rock these?

yea it's always good to double check but something in an exotic material would be difficult to replicate most likely

Need more pics but I actually feel them. Are those futures with an Eskimo feel?

Last edited:

Animal still looks alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom