Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..clearly he's seeing if they are still attainable :lol:

think they were SS14 Al but I could be wrong

I really like how far apart the two lace sides are in that photo. So often I see them nearly touching but this looks better in my opinion.

..clearly he's seeing if they are still attainable
laugh.gif

think they were SS14 Al but I could be wrong
In this world anything is attainable 
happy.gif

I really like how far apart the two lace sides are in that photo. So often I see them nearly touching but this looks better in my opinion.
I think it has more to do with how loose you tie the laces, but i agree with you open stands out more.

im the opposite i like how it looks when you can barely see the laces and the strap is tight. 

Suede boot heads....can anyone in here recommend a suede maintenance/cleaner/etc kit? I could probably do the research and pick, but figure this thread has a few that are all over it already.

Any big footers out there want a CP achilles size 45 mids in white for $240 plus shipping let me know.  Tres bien sent me the mids instead of the lows.  Of course it looks like they are sold out of the lows now, so I got screwed on the sale. 
Is that how much Tres Bien were selling the CP achilles low for on Black Friday?

Got pair at Nordstrom's Black Friday sale for $299 plus tax, the off white color.

Might try to get a price adjustment from them, if Tres Bien had it for that price.

Thanks for the feedback

the gucci bike helmet is cool i wont lie lol

RFX are you a cafe racer? you just became a lot cooler than you already are if so :lol:

:lol: not a cafe racer but I do love motorcycles, not too knowledgeable about it but I like riding.

I don't own a bike at the moment, just been using my friends sporster, which is really more my style. I already got a helmet though :lol:

Got an Atelier Ruby helmet.

I might get a Harley starter (if my friend actually gets tired of me using his sportster), the Street 500, love the matte black paint and simplicity. Pric eis pretty cheap too.

Digging the Indian Scout too.

Last edited:
i like the first bike posted more for sure

cool as hell, def see it fitting the RFX i know off NT

Need help with story et fall sizing. I wear a 11.5 in Jordans. What size for story et fall chelseas should I get?

Last edited:

I think most shoes in general look better with a wider lace set up. People with small fat feet make certain shoes look way better than they do on me with my long skinny foot. Especially with low tops, by not having the lacing so close it gives the illusion of a smaller shoe.

Is that how much Tres Bien were selling the CP achilles low for on Black Friday?

Got pair at Nordstrom's Black Friday sale for $299 plus tax, the off white color.

Might try to get a price adjustment from them, if Tres Bien had it for that price.

Thanks for the feedback

They did have them for that price with the vat discount and extra 20% off for Black Friday.

got my first pair of futures today (black/black) and i love them.  glad i pulled the trigger on the beige ones yesterday 
smokin.gif

I wish it was on a white sole vs vintage white but these are very intriguing to me.

Also wish it was based off the SL01 vs SL10 in terms of a plain toe box but overall I am digging these. Big sucker for quilting detail :smokin

Those are sick. I'm a sucker for quilt detail also. Have my eyes on the Balmain slip on quilted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom