Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Gynecologist I wore Futures, SL10h, Qasa High and Chelsea's this week.

ok im done, i been watching Family Guy on Hulu excuse me

respectable job 8)

Last edited:
As a data scientist I've worn Visvims, studded wyatts, and CP/BV chelseas this week.

All depends on the company

Also, mint Louboutins got delivered today. Photos to come when I get home. Hope these will fill my mint pleated void lol
I'm also in data and I'm scared to death to wear my 'regular clothes' into the office..  Don't want folks perceptions of me to change..  Walking around in some Balmain Bikers and Margiela's smh.

As a data scientist I've worn Visvims, studded wyatts, and CP/BV chelseas this week.

All depends on the company

Also, mint Louboutins got delivered today. Photos to come when I get home. Hope these will fill my mint pleated void lol
Looking forward to seeing these mint Louboutins, man!

I've been wanting to get into CL, but my wife despises the spiked ones.

These mints might just be the solution.

For those of you that like Margiela Futures. the Corner still has a lot of sale for 40% off.  Navy, black, grey, white and others.

Last edited:
Are these legit? Something looks off to me, sellers got low feedback too, what are these worth DS now days? They are up for $800, no returns with a faded receipt.

(More pictures in spoiler)

Last edited:
Are these legit? Something looks off to me, sellers got low feedback too, what are these worth DS now days? They are up for $800, no returns with a faded receipt.

Ebay Item #: 252193574023

The no return policy sellers post on their listing is meaningless. Almost always ebay will side with buyers if there is a problem with the item. I learned this the hard way when I sold a track frame. Buyer complained there was a dent on the frame so I asked him to send a picture. He did not and opened a case against me and was told by ebay I needed to pay for the return shipping and was quoted $195. I complained like hell but got shut down. Buyer told me he would settle for a $100 partial refund for the damages, so wanting to avoid paying an additional $90 and spending time selling/packaging/shipping the frame again, I just gave him the refund.

Last edited:
Lmao. We got da same [emoji]128268[/emoji]? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

What size are you? I have slp combat boots in 41+ and 44 Brand new. I'll hook you up on price.

Nice pick up Pinoy, I got black and whites during the sale myself. Tres bien screwed up my whites and sent me mids but they came in and resolved the problem. Never had a pair of them before, talk about butter soft! Def a go to classic for years to come.

Nick, got that slp denim in today. Hope they fit good, I feel like I can get a lot of burn out of those.

Last edited:

Ebay Item #: 252193574023

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/IMG]

[b](More pic

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1823729/width/500/height/1000

[/SPOILER]
theyre legit. I'd pay retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom