Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally reached jorge
tongue.gif

Any word on the Mint CP achilles lows?  pre orders anywhere?

Just came in. They're pretty nice. I do have CL bipbips in this same exact color way, but not in velvet. Opinions on the velvet?

Last edited:
srizvi722 srizvi722 Those TF look dope. Like the velvet, but wonder how durable it is when in the club jumping on couches. :lol:

Hope you didn't pay retail tho.

Haha they are cool. I was wondering the same on how the velvet would hold up. Only reason I bought it was bc I got it for $495 from bergdorf. Pretty sweet deal

Haha they are cool. I was wondering the same on how the velvet would hold up. Only reason I bought it was bc I got it for $495 from bergdorf. Pretty sweet deal

I haven't had enough experience with velvet to know how it holds up. Do they even make a protectives spray for velvet? $495 is a great price. Enjoy them fam.

nice nice. i was very close to pulling the trigger on da motorcycle joints too

Is $542 about as low as MMM Futures go for retail? Debating whether or not to keep the SSENSE pair I got.
Depends on size. Farfetch had certain sizes in decent colorways for below $400 around black friday wknd. I distinctly remember this as I had to muster up all my might to pass on buying more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom